Metas Gone Wild

crazy-horse

Master
Those who know me ingame probably understand my love/hate thing with meta tamers so I wont go into that right now. But, sometimes when I'm trying to just play and make a little XP it kinda reminds me of way back in school watching the big kids bullying the third graders the way the fully delveloped meta pets are destroying to mid-range spawns. And its not like they dont have a reason, an actual NEED, to do this. They have to maintain those meta relics on the pets, and all the high level spots are already slotted up. I understand, as Spock said, "The needs of the many...". So, a suggestion that may help out. Yes keep the need to maintain those relics as the pet grows. BUT once fully delveloped, any fully developed relic on them no longer needs to be maintained? Would that be such a horror? It would help out those tamers and it would be freakin nice to be able to just play UO og-style again. TY for listening, now get off my grass.

crazy-horse

Master
Interesting. I stand corrected if I misunderstood. So it really was meta=tamers bullying third graders that I was witnessing. Welcome to UO I guess.