METAPETA RELIC

Airborne82

Master
Looked on UO Forever Wiki and there is no information about the meta pet relics. I know what they are called, but not 100 certain about what each one does.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Gold Relic - least desirable...adds gold to your kills but it's a pittance. Avoid.

Noxious Blood - AoE poison activates when your pet takes damage. A little slow to level especially for a provo tamer. Pretty lackluster until you max it out, since most things you'll want to kill will cure pretty quickly. Great for early levels of champs though. When maxed will lethal and has a larger radius more often than it does at lower levels.

Molten Breath - extra fire breath that does 90 damage when maxed I think, with an additional 30 damage in the surrounding AoE (9 tiles...well actually 8 tiles around target) I believe molten levels at a pretty decent pace.

Bloody Talons - great for single targets. Levels quickly. 10 damage per tick, one tick per level.

Quicksilver - much faster to level now since it was given an xp boost for each activation, but has a long two minute cooldown between applications whereas the above relics have approximately a 20 second cooldown. Gives a healthy boost to your pets stam and DEX and absolutely wrecks shit. I don't have this one and they have made some changes to it, so I don't wanna talk numbers and get it wrong...but this is the priciest relic for a reason. You want this one for sure, it's a beast.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Save for quicksilver. By far the best relic. After that I'd say molten but I'm biased on that account. Haven't had much time to level my quicksilver since the XP buff but it was pretty damn slow before, so you want it on your pet early to maximize damage and XP/gold per hour as you level.

If you want to go a cheaper route grab molten or bloody first.