Meta steed

severus

Grandmaster
Kitty stage (1) is absolutely dreadful, poor damage rate and NO posion bite which was a shame,
Is stage 2 steed any better damage wise?
Is the steed pure mele until stage 4 (casting?)
will poison bites come?

Level 1 of dragon hatchling was so much faster then this thanks to poison -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
stages 1-3 do 10-15 damage only

stage 4-6 gaines magery

no fire breath, only casting poison later on

AssHat

Grandmaster
Why do you think most people have me level theirs? and honestly most dont ask a price now, they just say they want a max level lol these steeds are bad, i wont lie! but a lvl 6 mx relics, insane love them compared to any other mount/meta choice.

Desi

Grandmaster
The grind for steed is bloody awful. My baby is at stage five now with level 9 Bloody and level 10 Paralytic. Still indecisive whether to add golden at this stage to complete all of my relics.

severus

Grandmaster
Worst grind in the game.
I do not recommend doing without bloody unless you are insane like myself.
Ill probably be seen as insane too haha, my first dragon meta did level 1-6 no relic, made 12m gold by time i got there! Paralytic venom just added no gold for blood -.-

severus

Grandmaster
The grind for steed is bloody awful. My baby is at stage five now with level 9 Bloody and level 10 Paralytic. Still indecisive whether to add golden at this stage to complete all of my relics.
I really thought this would unlock poison at some stage, knowing now that it doesnt is making me question weither to even bother, just evolved to level 2 -.-

severus

Grandmaster
Why do you think most people have me level theirs? and honestly most dont ask a price now, they just say they want a max level lol these steeds are bad, i wont lie! but a lvl 6 mx relics, insane love them compared to any other mount/meta choice.
how long was it taking you from 1-6? id say level 1-2 has taken me atleast 7ish hours via hell hounds and orc oversees lol, and now i see level 2 aint much better id recon atleast 20-30 hours to level 3

what did you kill at each level? with this it doesnt matter it seems because mobs with much lower hp still give max XP unlike the dragon meta, but yeah just much slower, preferably high hp, low armor low wrestle -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
how long was it taking you from 1-6? id say level 1-2 has taken me atleast 7ish hours via hell hounds and orc oversees lol, and now i see level 2 aint much better id recon atleast 20-30 hours to level 3

about that long. bloody only really starts to work about level 4-5 which is halfway thru lvl 4 anyways. by then you can kill harder mobs and it does go way faster at higher levels for sure. low levels are a hard push.

but i still feel for what they are the exp on the end levels/roll over could be adjusted or the steed themselves could be a little stronger all together then.

severus

Grandmaster
about that long. bloody only really starts to work about level 4-5 which is halfway thru lvl 4 anyways. by then you can kill harder mobs and it does go way faster at higher levels for sure. low levels are a hard push.

but i still feel for what they are the exp on the end levels/roll over could be adjusted or the steed themselves could be a little stronger all together then.
Yeah deffo, concentrating on crappy mobs from 1-4 is gunna suck, as soon as its level 4 hell be exploring balrons and ancient wyrms with my level 7 dragon haha!

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Yeah deffo, concentrating on crappy mobs from 1-4 is gunna suck, as soon as its level 4 hell be exploring balrons and ancient wyrms with my level 7 dragon haha!

no you wont, your going to be training on lower end shit til level 6, because everything that is hard is going to kill it quick or ur meta dragon will QS and take all xp. it sucks to train!!! but the finished product is well worth it.

finally is good at level 6, but i noticed no difference from 4-5 really, deathly slow grind, not for the faint of heart to say the least.

severus

Grandmaster
no you wont, your going to be training on lower end shit til level 6, because everything that is hard is going to kill it quick or ur meta dragon will QS and take all xp. it sucks to train!!! but the finished product is well worth it.

finally is good at level 6, but i noticed no difference from 4-5 really, deathly slow grind, not for the faint of heart to say the least.
More farming to gain gold to buy a bloody relic then anything haha

mikeabd

Master
I still think the steed needs a buff, at level 6 it should get fire breath, it MIGHT be worth the grind then, underpowered for effort level currently, at least IMHO.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I've waited for this time. I got one of the first round of them but there is no drive to fix something for only 8-12 pets total on the server so I never bothered complaining. Now that they are much more common I am hoping we can get something done.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Fire breath was a no due to pvp side of things but since these require 110 Taming you won't see stun tamers using them since it would require 95 lore for 100% control and 50 lore for any control. Even with fire breath this is a pvm pet as the skills needed for control leave you as a 5x Mage with lore and Taming at best.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I still think the steed needs a buff, at level 6 it should get fire breath, it MIGHT be worth the grind then, underpowered for effort level currently, at least IMHO.
Stage 6 steed w level 10 bloody was well worth the grind if u r using it to pvm.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

severus

Grandmaster
Yeah pretty terrible dunno if its gunna be worth it at the end, currently level 3 and worked it out its gunna take 20 hours to level up to 4, with no poison or fire breathe just a pure bore waiting on the kicks