Meta Spider vs Meta Dragon, cost analysis

14df19fda09f6f01d6f24531e373f6c2.jpg

Dear UOF tamers,

I am a gm tamer looking to get my first meta pet. I am big into making plans and so I have tried to analyze the total cost and most logical purchase progression for the meta pet.

My assumptions in the costs are that I will use 250k$ skill scrolls above gm, 120 taming costs 10 mil $, 120 lore costs 2mil $, and the power scrolls used costs 30k.

Finally, my question is: which pet should i go for and is this progression the most lucrative/fun? the dragon is notably cheaper than the spider. I much prefer spiders over dragons personally, especially the goofy ancient wyrm sprites. Before you ask, I have no plans to own a meta steed.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

lummox

Master
110 taming costs like 250k, 4.5-5mil for egg and stone unless you wanna fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lummox

Master
Eww, it really isn't that hard to get your taming to 110. Large hell cats and hounds. Easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desi

Grandmaster
I would agree that even without steed a meta dragon has greater utility for a newer tamer. Relics are far easier to obtain, and there is probably a greater market demand if you were somehow forced to liquidate your pets for gold at any point. Though I love, love spiders. Also recently Shane was requesting suggestions to slightly improve the overall appeal of the spider, so they mayy get a bit beefier than their current mechanics. Just something for consideration as you make a decision.

p.s. and holy hell. 14mil for 120 taming!?

Last edited by a moderator: