Meta Pet XP Loss BE ADVISED -Updated by Admins.

Kaching

Master
Agreed. But good to know... Kinda lame it wasn't put out there.. apparently Bromista's dropped multiple stages back to egg. F that. Just not sure why it wasn't included in patch notes.

Bromista

Grandmaster
This has been a public service announcement.

Don't get excited and run off to zombieland without stabling your pet!

Bromista

Grandmaster
** There will be a GUMP in the future the first time you offscreen from your meta warning you of this!

Until then good on Kaching for making a dedidacted warning thread.

Staff

Young Player Help
Huh, this doesn't happen. Your pet loses XP on death. It also can't lose stages, it is impossible. Your pet will only lose XP on death up until 0 XP for that current stage.

S

Shane

MY BAD.
Was just corrected by Adam on this, originally i thought he put this in, as it was something we spoke about but he did not and decided to go another route with it.

Thanks for the correction

Kaching

Master
So the reason I posted this was a fellow member posted that their meta pet had "devolved" from like Stage 3/4 back to an egg (dropping xp over a few hours) he stated that Shane informed him that was by design and would not be changed... I msgd Shane and he concurred. Confusion happens, its all good... If that's not the case, that eases my mind.. Not sure how his pet went back to egg form unless it was a manual process by an admin for something else... anyhow thanks for clarification.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ermmm, so what happened to mine @Shane @Adam?

I was away from my meta for a few hours and mine reverted back to egg form. It was certainly not long enough to "unbond" as other pets do, which is 12hrs if I'm not mistaken?

I lost approximately 150k worth of progress, which is no big deal I quickly made that back and more. But it broke my meta stone bond and it was kind of an ordeal to get it fixed. Took me out of the meta game for a couple days :(

Lexington

Grandmaster
Ermmm, so what happened to mine @Shane @Adam?

I was away from my meta for a few hours and mine reverted back to egg form. It was certainly not long enough to "unbond" as other pets do, which is 12hrs if I'm not mistaken?

I lost approximately 150k worth of progress, which is no big deal I quickly made that back and more. But it broke my meta stone bond and it was kind of an ordeal to get it fixed. Took me out of the meta game for a couple days :(

The pet probably felt like you abandoned it and decided to do this on it's own.... best to give it to me so it feels loved ;P

Bromista

Grandmaster
So I am going to follow up on my meta plight as someone saw my pet while it was off on its own. I misinterpreted their account the first time around.

What happened was my meta unbonded. It shouldn't have. It was a rapid unbond. Much more rapid than the usual 12 hour unbond timer. Why this was I cannot be sure but apparently my meta was kind of wandering around where I left it. I wonder if it lost loyalty faster than normal because of this?

Anywho it did not regress back through the stages as I had originally thought. It was still stage 3 when it went "wild" and reverted back to egg form.

Just wanted to clarify this, and suggest maybe staff look into the "loyalty loss timer" if that's what you wanna call it.

Staff

Young Player Help
Evolution eggs to not go to your pack when they release via a loss of loyalty. They will turn to an egg and drop to the ground!!