WTS Meta Pet Leveling

mikeabd

Master
Bump - About to finish up this client's pet in the next week or so, looking for next client. - Steed/Drag/Spider whatevs.

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
For anyone who would like to know more about @mikeabd meta leveling services from the client perspective..

Mike has been leveling one of my meta dragons for the past 2 weeks, from levels 3 to 6 with qs applied from the start. He originally quoted me 1 month (2.5mil xp total), and had it finished in just over 14 days. We negotiated a per xp gold rate, and once the deal had been made everything went very smooth. Additionally at level 4 I supplied a second relic to be added. At no point did I feel concerned for my pet and multi relic investment. It should be noted that the right relics applied at the right times in this process make it a lot easier to level, and following this program mike was able to reduce his charge rate to me respectively.

Having it done in half the time was a plus, and I was sorely tempted to level further to 7. The under promise and over deliver quality of this service is a very rare thing these days. I mention this so future clients might be prepared for the possibility and not be caught flat footed, as I believe mikes last leveling was done in half the quoted time also.

If anyone wishes to know anything further feel free to ask.

Thanks @mikeabd, awesome job

quick_n_dirty

Journeyman
MEGA BUMP... :D

His levelservice for metas is awsome and I get back my spider nearly in no time. The greatest is he traded the spider back with being a rare level 7 transition. I honor this great player... If a new meta comes out, this guy get the job to level it...

metaspiderthekla.png

First he leveled my meta dragon and now this awsome spider...

THANKS SO MUCH!

severus

Grandmaster
MEGA BUMP... :D

His levelservice for metas is awsome and I get back my spider nearly in no time. The greatest is he traded the spider back with being a rare level 7 transition. I honor this great player... If a new meta comes out, this guy get the job to level it...

metaspiderthekla.png

First he leveled my meta dragon and now this awsome spider...

THANKS SO MUCH!
Im in shock that you didnt level it yaself, your no true poke hunter haha ;)

mikeabd

Master
Hello all, since this has been bumped I've been flooded with leveling requests, because of the wow expansion (I know, I know) I'm taking a little break from the leveling scene, but I can recommend @Hizenburg or @AssHat and it looks now like @severus.

Full disclosure I've never worked with Severus, but @AssHat has a history of leveling and @Hizenburg has helped me with a couple projects.

If you are going to have leveling done make a forum post with the details listed, and ask about insurance, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk