Meta pet experience gain

Do meta pets gain experience based on damage done or total victim health on death? If on death, do they need to land the killing blow or can they share the work with a fellow pet?

Thanks!

severus

Grandmaster
Damage done, if a mob has 1000 hp, but you only do 600 dmg then you gain 600 not 1000 - higher the level meta, the harder mobs you need to kill as weaker mobs stop giving max xp

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Damage done, if a mob has 1000 hp, but you only do 600 dmg then you gain 600 not 1000 - higher the level meta, the harder mobs you need to kill as weaker mobs stop giving max xp

Right but the mob needs to die to get the gain for meta pets I do believe. Meta Dexxers don't have to kill a monster to get the exp I don't believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

severus

Grandmaster
Right but the mob needs to die to get the gain for meta pets I do believe. Meta Dexxers don't have to kill a monster to get the exp I don't believe

Yeah thats right.. this is the horror to my life, nothing worse then doing 5k dmg to a balron paragon then getting pked, not only loss to gain xp, but mass xp decrease aswell haha

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Yeah thats right.. this is the horror to my life, nothing worse then doing 5k dmg to a balron paragon then getting pked, not only loss to gain xp, but mass xp decrease aswell haha

lol yes sir mine too

So are all enemies the same when it comes to xp (hp =xp)? Or are there tiers of monsters that are needed to level

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

severus

Grandmaster
you can gain off everything, but as your meta evolves each level you must fight higher hp mobs, say you get 300 xp off x from level 1-3 at 4 that might start only giving 50 xp

Thanks for all the feedback. Do you all have any recommended monsters per meta level for optimal gain?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
2-3 Orc cave, Orc Fort, earth eles etc (despise 3)

4-5 daemons, ogre lords, dragons

6 Balrons, aw etc

This is what i did and it worked really well

lollo

Grandmaster
I also did blood elementals and therathan cave at lvl 5 and greater bloods (and all of shame 5 basically) at lvl 6

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
You still get the xp when someone else finishes it off later.

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using Tapatalk