Meta Dragon Relics

Duck Face

Grandmaster
That's great for you guys that have the time and lifestyle to travel in packs/guilds but what about us solo guys.... shouldn't we also have an opportunity to get end game content?!?!

Honestly, that my only issue with the way things are set up.... anything worth getting is only obtainable through group play and or donations. I'm not saying make it easy but at least give us solo guys a chance to get some of that end game stuff!! Otherwise what's left in the game for us?

Well they put meta eggs on event score which is solo. Relics you can get in guard zone at invasions solo. Arch demon can be soloed. Champs shouldn't be done solo, but I guess you could try to sneak into one. Idk I think there is plenty of solo opportunity out there. I wasn't part of a guild for like the first 14 months here and I did fine.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I work a fucked up swing shift so I have done a lot of solo playing in my time here, but fortunately there a lot of Euros in the guild so that doesn't have to be the case anymore.

UO is always better with friends!

Curious what made you branch off to do your own thing? Just a personal preference?

Lexington

Grandmaster
I work a fucked up swing shift so I have done a lot of solo playing in my time here, but fortunately there a lot of Euros in the guild so that doesn't have to be the case anymore.

UO is always better with friends!

Curious what made you branch off to do your own thing? Just a personal preference?

Just life style... Plus, It's hard to justify to the wife why I'm sitting in front of a computer playing a video game (with my head set on) the same way my 15 year old does. It doesn't go over very good. So I just decided to jump on from time to time and do my own thing. It was too hard and unfair for me to try and commit to group activity.

When UO first came out I was still young and immature enough to get away with it :) I'm sure there are others out there that know what I mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Understood :)

Oh, and you totally have the capability to solo an RDA. Of course it would help if your tamers were on opposite accts but its very doable :p

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I understand your situation well lex. But find the right group and it still works. Also all rda's can be done solo. There area few other ways to aquire relics solo but can't give away all my secrets.

Swayze

Grandmaster
The dragon RDA now has a 100% chance to drop an egg. You can now get an egg through event points.

The relics rate has not gone up to accommodate this. Relic prices are already insane, they are just going to go up within the next few months.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Just life style... Plus, It's hard to justify to the wife why I'm sitting in front of a computer playing a video game (with my head set on) the same way my 15 year old does. It doesn't go over very good. So I just decided to jump on from time to time and do my own thing. It was too hard and unfair for me to try and commit to group activity.

When UO first came out I was still young and immature enough to get away with it :) I'm sure there are other out there that know what I mean?
Stopped being whipped and do what you want to do... Does your wife make you sit down when you go to the toilet too?

Gareth

Apprentice
They drop at RDAs, Champs, arch demon, invasions. My guild has 10-15 metas and we tend to keep our relics in the guild when we get them. They haven't disappeared or anything. I think the drop rate is fine. We are already running out of end game content, don't need to speed that process up by making the things more available.

I'd say decrease the drop rate, but I've already got my relics so I'm kinda biased :)

I've been to 100 champs, 50 RDA's and multiple Arch Demon's with YOU! Where is my QS? Molten? Increase the drop rate to possible! ;)

bksdaduo

Master
I'll sell a level 6 mare colored meta with level 8.5 quicksilver, level 9 molten and maxed bloody (relic xp remains when transferred) for 22m.