META DEXXERS NEW ARMOR CHANGES AND HIT CHANCE CHANGES

Yeah, runic leather. It's not so great anymore. It's hard to justify the cost for the armor you get now...
Not just runic (although we prefer it cause its consistent) but magic shit too - invul or whatever. I still just keep my mule doing bods for the spined/horned runic kits so I can stay stocked - but on the fly my butler still gives me GM if I don't want to spend time to get the good armor.

Even so, i'd say a mage build is better than 90% of the dexxor temps out there for most pvp.

DocOp

Adept
I been seeing lots talk about an arms lore change. I looked at the wiki and didn't see anything, can someone fill me in on this please?

MZ3K

Grandmaster
What is everyones thoughts one the new changes. armor has been nerfed. but the requirements for defense tally is now 80. also it seems either armslore isnt working or just hit chance in general has been changed, one good thing is swords, LJ and fencing weps seem to hit harder.

Maces were OP. Now they're balanced.
There was no reason to get LJ before. Now there is. This opens up a number of more viable pure-dexxer templates. Before, for PvP, the only real option was to add alchemy and poisoning.

The mages complaining about lower AR seem to forget that they got a huge spell cast speed boost that allows them to mini-heal through anything.