Meta Dexxer Question

shenron

Journeyman
Hello,

I have a question regarding Meta Dexxer. As i was doing my quest line for 100 daemon kills, i did it really easily with fencing and taking very little damage. Also i had leather armor on.

When i got my berserk talisman, i switched to swords , and i tried again with same armor, and i keep getting almost killed by the same mob. I don't know what I did wrong, maybe switching to swords is the issue? Any suggestions for my grinding adventure? What should my template / armor be?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Hello,

I have a question regarding Meta Dexxer. As i was doing my quest line for 100 daemon kills, i did it really easily with fencing and taking very little damage. Also i had leather armor on.

When i got my berserk talisman, i switched to swords , and i tried again with same armor, and i keep getting almost killed by the same mob. I don't know what I did wrong, maybe switching to swords is the issue? Any suggestions for my grinding adventure? What should my template / armor be?

Hmm, switching to swordsmanship or having the talisman shouldn't affect how hard you're being hit. I know this might be a dumb question, but have you repaired the armor since you used it for the 100 evil creature quest? is the AR still the same? Other than that, don't know what would affect you getting hit harder.

Also, with the berzerk talisman, AR negatively affects the xp you gain. More AR you have, the less xp you will get.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Hello,

what kind of weapon were u initially using and now? (slayer weap, vanq, etc.)

shenron

Journeyman
@Delvorin Yeah it was really weird for me too, using the same type of armor I'd be getting crushed.

@King Dingaling I was using the equivalent counterpart gm exorcism kryss --> gm exorcism katana

Thanks for all the advise though guys.

shenron

Journeyman
Yeah it was. I can't really explain what's the biggest difference between when i first went out to complete the quest, and after the quest.