WTS Max storage + 2 plots, possibly space for Keep.

Duckworth

Grandmaster
Unfortunately, I have not been able to play as much as I would like to. I plan on returning some day, in the meanwhile, I will not be able to refresh my houses.

Selling them with everything inside, there are tons of regs, kegs, weapons, deco, armor, bods, cloth, ore, ingots. Mostly I have been able to collect during my long time playing here on UOF.

The largest plot used to be a 18x18 which I dropped to place a keep and got scared someone would steal the location and placed a smaller one quickly, never changed it back to a 18x18 but it fits, hell, you could try to place the keep yourself if you dropped the 3 plots. (can an expert placer confirm?)

I am selling the 3 plots together.

Plot 1: 17x18 if im not mistaken.
Plot 2: 14x10 if im not mistaken.
Plot 3: 8x15 if im not mistaken.

Looking for gold or donos.

PM me offers or post them here.

NpMDInw.png

Z1ntCsH.png

Duckworth

Grandmaster
So far, highest bid is 6.4m which is a steal in my opinion. Will let this run until tomorrow. Taking donos/gold only.

tankian

Grandmaster
test server
both you could arrange a time and go on test and drop all 3 and test it out. but from what i can tell, it does look like a 24x24 will fit

egor

Grandmaster
hmm -- I see Sandman offered you more money! Although we have already agreed with you! And you can say you signed the contract)))! OK, no problem! There is black earth and one or two cells of stonesthe between houses. If there is an opportunity to build a big house - I will give more than Sandman!

Last edited: