Max damage at champs with Magery?

sampsonized

Master
I have an LJ with berserker talisman and he consistently gets in the top 3 if I am at a champ from the beginning. I find when I use my Mage I don't get anywhere near that damage. Can anyone give me an idea of what spells to cast, and what I should be doing at champs on a Mage? Currently I use EV and fields on lower levels with some lightnings mixed in. On higher level spawns I am using mostly e bolt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afro Man

Grandmaster
Yeah its going to be pretty hard to beat out the dexxer's and the maxed out metas.......... No slayers + waiting for mana after EV's + ebolts range of damage it may hit for 30 or 70s even on a target with low resist

But in all seriousness it would be hard to keep up with a meta dexxer. My talisman is only level 3 with no relics and i can equip a slayer katana to hit dragons consistently for close to 100 hp a hit. Drink an agility potion and then swing even faster to see a whole slew of damage points over the mob. Dexxers have that long term consistent damage versus burst.

Plus dexxers get a bonus to their points if i remember correctly.

Melee - 2x bonus
Archery - Flat rate
Magery - 50% penalty (I read this a long time ago, so it may be wrong. I'll try to find the thread and post it)

Young Star

Grandmaster
I thought I read somewhere that the mage talisman when maxed had the same damage increase as a meta dexer using a slayer or using a vanq. It was a while ago. I know when duck face was doing champs on his maxed meta mage with his slayer books he was unbeatable.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
mother-of-the-god.png
Stronger than Shane ? and .....
glory.png
Aaaddaaamm?
No, I refuse to believe you
mad.png

AssHat

Grandmaster
take 20,000$ or take a weeks vacation or quit your job, wait for a super event and hope you get a priceless slayer spell book to use at a champ.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
take 20,000$ or take a weeks vacation or quit your job, wait for a super event and hope you get a priceless slayer spell book to use at a champ.
was hoping for one from vesper but turns out only first place got one lol btw im trading my meta steed egg for slayer spell books :D