WTS Mask of the Pagan God. (cost 5m + layered & armored) SOLD

Jani

Grandmaster
Selling "Mask of the Pagan God". I believe there's no more than 2 on shard. Looking for gold or donation coins only. S/B 4m B/O 4,5m SOLD

Would cost 5m gold, 3500 donation coins and 2000 faction season 2 silver to make similar one one (= worth about 5.7m). Gives +2 armor.

tXESFzf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jani

Grandmaster
Please tell me who else owns one? It's 5 million gold sink item and not many people will pay that much for non neon nostalgic item.

I''m pretty sure only me (@Lord Hampton Royce had this one as well) and @wreckognize are the only buyers so far.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
That's not the point. It's been stated before that you can't know that for sure so you can't say it definitively in your sell thread. You can I that you believe it's only 1 of 2 but can't say it's definitely 1 of 2.

Jani

Grandmaster
That's not the point. It's been stated before that you can't know that for sure so you can't say it definitively in your sell thread. You can I that you believe it's only 1 of 2 but can't say it's definitely 1 of 2.
I edited my post. Hopefully it makes your day a bit better.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
indeed I am strandedness. Also you're probably right about only two on the shard.

Since it's still on the vendor, your pricing is accurate regardless of rarity though, so it's kind of a moot point in this case.

To me it's probably the coolest wearable on UOF, because of nostalgia but also because of the name, Pagan God, since I've literally pulled the entire map apart on ultima 8 pagan before lol.