Mares and Dragons learning poisoning

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah i doubt thats true but whatever. On another topic i like how everyone gets bug rewards. I gave up on reporting them a long time ago cause i never get any replies and they donr even get fix lol so yeah lucky u

Kerigan(V&D)

Apprentice
well i ask anker he says he think is true... anyone else attempt this? is this very true or someone just trollolllolling?

Messremb

Grandmaster
There are a few, but you cant get them any more, and the ones who have it can't gain it up, so every time they die it gets lower. I know of at least on that was sold a few months ago. I will try and find the thread for you.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Yeah i doubt thats true but whatever. On another topic i like how everyone gets bug rewards. I gave up on reporting them a long time ago cause i never get any replies and they donr even get fix lol so yeah lucky u

You have to kill 1,000 giant beetles and they offer you a bug reward... It's usually a Death Shroud.... ;) HAHA

Sorry, could help myself. Honestly I don’t have a clue as I've never gotten one.

Kraden

Grandmaster
You have to kill 1,000 giant beetles and they offer you a bug reward... It's usually a Death Shroud.... ;) HAHA

Sorry, could help myself. Honestly I don’t have a clue as I've never gotten one.

I actually like the fact im the Death Shroud guy lol

Messremb

Grandmaster
I'm with @halygon on this one, there a few Poisoning WWs around from before they fixed them, but I seriously doubt you can train them to poison by showing them. Name one skill you can gain from watching someone do it?

Messremb

Grandmaster
I'm telling you there are a few. I know of at least one on the server that has poisoning skill. I cant remember who bought it but its out there. you are unlikely to ever see them though. Also the few that there are, can not gain in the skill, so it will only decrease with time.

@FAMARA @Bromista either of you remember who bought that WW several months back?

halygon

Grandmaster
I'm telling you there are a few. I know of at least one on the server that has poisoning skill. I cant remember who bought it but its out there. you are unlikely to ever see them though. Also the few that there are, can not gain in the skill, so it will only decrease with time.

@FAMARA @Bromista either of you remember who bought that WW several months back?
Sorry Mess - I meant that to be "Trolling" as the skill you learn by watching.. i wasn't calling you a troll. I will edit my post.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I've never had a pet with poisoning, negative.

For someone with over 100 paragon chests and many of them being high end spawn you would think otherwise wouldn't you? :p

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Long ago I bought a WW with poisoning, and as far as I know there are only a handful of them here. Seriously doubt you could "train" their poisoning by showing them

Raging

Master

Trixa has one. I have not seen anyone else on the server with one personally (where I actually saw the stats on the Lore sheet)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I do know how two people have gotten WW's with poisoning in the last 6-8 months or so and both were because the tamers pets were accidentally deleted by staff during events. Sometimes these things happen and they will make up for their mistake and then some when it does.

I'm just hoping and praying my shit gets deleted LOL.