Making Brit Non Magical And non Skilled around the bank.

SOA1

Adept
As a new player to this Shard but an old school player, I was shocked that i was Pick Pocketed at the bank after doing a Trade. Then to have players say oh go to the docs. Sorry but By a bank is Where Trades normally happen, or in common areas as a player ran vendor room, or a Telepad to moon glow area with vendors set up for buying and selling. Maybe a book with this info to be on every new player detailing how to sell safely and where and how to go. your tour is nice but short simple and things written in a book for quick reference would be nice. also please get the party chat system working.
As a former GM and shard owner any help or suggestions i see i will be happy to post them. please dont take them as harping and or nit picking.

kurtis

Grandmaster
I can understand your frustration. But personally, I like that there is a learning curve for stuff like that. Everyone really has to learn the nuances of the server the hard way. There is a separation between veterans of UO and veterans of this server in particular. I've been playing here for a while and I very recently had one of those "really?" moments that caused my death with a bunch of loot on me. But it felt like good ol' UO to me; I loved it. Never making that mistake again :)

I agree with the above. As a new player I recently lost about 60k (not much but a small fortune at the moment!) of stuff from having it pick-pocketed at the bank, but you know what? I won't be making the same mistake again and it was good to get a short, sharp shock as a new player to get me back in the old UO mind set.

Herrac

Novice
With any deal there is risk involved. It is on you to be more careful and now you've been educated. To take magic and skills away from the bank area is just dumb.

As a new player to this Shard but an old school player, I was shocked that i was Pick Pocketed at the bank after doing a Trade. Then to have players say oh go to the docs. Sorry but By a bank is Where Trades normally happen, or in common areas as a player ran vendor room, or a Telepad to moon glow area with vendors set up for buying and selling. Maybe a book with this info to be on every new player detailing how to sell safely and where and how to go. your tour is nice but short simple and things written in a book for quick reference would be nice. also please get the party chat system working.
As a former GM and shard owner any help or suggestions i see i will be happy to post them. please dont take them as harping and or nit picking.

I wouldn't suggest that. Keep the world balanced and not a place muted and trammelish.