yes please

• I concur

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I do not concur

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Dellan

Grandmaster
Smiths also buy bows but do not buy wooden shields and leather/studded armors. That is bit odd, what bows have to do with blacksmithing?

Cack

Grandmaster
Can't blame npcs for not wanting shitty weps/armor.
Buuuut...I've found if the one at brit bank doesn't buy , I'll go to the smiths up at the crafting area. They usually buy what's left.
Fuck you auto correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
hit a few vendors in brit and all that crap gear will get sold, it's makes sense yeah, but you can dump that gear off with a few extra stops so why bother fixing it right ?

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
I sell first the the blacksmith guildmaster, then pawn whatever's left off to the weaponsmith (forks and hatchets) and to the amorer. Usually the guildmaster or the armorer will buy my leather, but occasionally not. It's convenient cuz all three of them are in the same building so I can dump all my wares at once without having to recall around. Usually.

Lazenby

Adept
The stuff here doesn't sell for anything, if you cant smelt/recycle the item it is usually easier to just throw in the trashcan. Again, with leather you can scissor it and get leather back...metal you can melt it down. Compared to the 7g or whatever you get for selling, it is much better. And just for pure time efficiency, best thing to do is just dump the stuff in a trash barrel. Make bows/wood shields/etc till full. Make a macro to dump item type in garbage. Repeat. If you do the math, the time you save is more than enough to go do something to make money.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
No, the LOOT items sell for a LOT. Bring in the contents of an MIB, that stuff sells for 200-800 per item. Adds up quickly.

Player made items don't sell for squat.