wreckognize

Grandmaster
As per title
I just feel as though empty bottles add onto lag
as well they are heavy and i think many players must be annoyed by it too
thoughts?

Kraden

Grandmaster
This can go up there with "o stocking regs is dumb and im lazy so lets get rid of regs". Or the ever so intelligent "bags of sending" Blessed crap. Insurance. Etc. dont use pots if ur sick of stocking em. Sorry but noooooo

wreckognize

Grandmaster
well weigh less i dunno how much of an option that is based on the mechanics
i figured its pretty easy, may be epic who knows
it voids 600 milliseconds of time when restocking but thats not gamebreaking by any means
nobody really minds buying bottles either since theres always lots but all im sayin is when i kill nubs on the feild it'd be nice to get them back on the feild for more dying 600 ms faster gna meen

wreckognize

Grandmaster
.tuP .ehT .nwoD .kcarC .epiP

KAMIKAZE PHOTO FINDER DOT !!!!

WHAT THE FUCK

image.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!1

limlight

Grandmaster
Well..the way i look at it....they should weigh alot less when empty...since all drinks way less when empty.

It should be 1 stone full.
10 emptys should be 1 stone

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

wreckognize

Grandmaster
That's the realistic way of looking at it, for sure.

But in reality it's a game rite so there's newbied items too and empty bottles could be one 4sure

I agree also that it is one more step towards item insurance, which I've never seen so I don't know how that works exactly. But even still I think it would help players overall enjoyment of the pvp system here

limlight

Grandmaster
No one gets excited to loot empty bottles. I think making empty bottlws blessed would actually be a great addition. But normal potions should obviously be lootable...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk