Make Beetles able to be Snooped

Greed

Master
Playing with a Felucca ruleset is stupid? No, what's stupid is having near-immunity to a thief because you can press accept trade when someone offers you a beetle. There's absolutely no reason on a Felucca shard for beetles to not be snoopable. Its. Fucking. ********.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Why not. It's not that much of an issue, not many people roll with them, and if they do, they usually sit on them, but why not.

Greed

Master
It definitely is an issue. I don't think it's the shard's most pressing issue by any means but it still is something that should be addressed asap. If UOF was a Trammel shard it would be a non-issue but considering this is a Felucca shard with a Felucca ruleset there really is no good justification to have pack animals which can store your loot and at the same time not be "snoopable."

Dellan

Grandmaster
Well, we'll never be able to snoop them while they're mounted, that is something that game mechanics won't allow, but yea, for the sake of "I see a beetle and its owner is nearby, mmmmm I wonder what's inside (otherwise I'd just plain lure and kill it)" situation, they should be snoopable.

kurtis

Grandmaster
I deleted my thief to make another PK, so I can't actually test this. But if what you say is true, then yeah that seems kind of silly.

Rippen

Adept
I would agree, if the player is off the beetle, the beetle can carry goods thus should be snoopable. I actually didn't realize they were not snoopable. I could have swore back in the day it was.

Rippen

Adept
Oh I completely understand that. But if you get off your beetle, do it in a safer area or a less crowded bank. It's part of the risk of having a pack animal/beetle, it could be snooped or stolen from. Cost of doing business close to a bank.