Main Guild Populations

2E6GJCn.png

City has less pvpers than any of these groups except Trin, yet regularly beats them outnumbered. Also all of these guilds are at war with each other so the idea that they are ganging up on $ is a joke :p

De Medici

Grandmaster
Great post! Thx @Jibreel_kills. Many people were wondering about the true guild populations. And yes, $/POWER´s performance is outstandingly good. There is no guild with such a quality density. If you like them or not, you have to give them credit. Everybody within the N guild respects $ for their performance in terms of playing as a team, especially when it comes to dungeon pvp. I remeber Antonio telling me, that Bobby is such a good caller :), even tho they are no friends...

I have to mention that werkts activ population is bigger than $N$´s because Mythralis deleted the non activ players, while $N$ kept them (confirmed). Werkt is defenetly bigger when it comes to the number of activ player (from what I see).

A guild power ranking wouldnt look like the number ranking, thats for sure. City has numbers, but from what I personally see no real organisation. I dont play during the US time tho, so the overall picture might look different. I know for sure, we raided city without resistance every single day for monthes (again: during asian and euro prime time, not us prime time). I give Mexi and Toffi credit tho, they are excellent recruiters and good guild leaders.

Keep in mind that numbers are not everything! A good proof is $!

I would recommend every new player to join Trin. They are genuinely good people and have a crazy amount of knowledge about this game. My first guild was Trin and I left them with Sussex because I thought I have to go the next step some years ago. Today I feel that I betrayed them. They did everything for me and I simply went to an other guild because i thought (!) I have to take the next step. What a mistake from todays perspective. Especially Skye is one of the greatest persons on our shard. One day I will pay my debts.

I wish you guys a happy new year!

Last edited:

StegcO

Grandmaster
Great post! Thx @Jibreel_kills. Many people were wondering about the true guild populations. And yes, $/POWER´s performance is outstandingly good. There is no guild with such a quality density. If you like them or not, you have to give them credit. Everybody within the N guild respects $ for their performance in terms of playing as a team, especially when it comes to dungeon pvp. I remeber Antonio telling me, that Bobby is such a good caller :), even tho they are no friends...

I have to mention that werkts activ population is bigger than $N$´s because Mythralis deleted the non activ players, while $N$ kept them (confirmed). Werkt is defenetly bigger when it comes to the number of activ player (from what I see).

A guild power ranking wouldnt look like the number ranking, thats for sure. City has numbers, but from what I personally see no real organisation. I dont play during the US time tho, so the overall picture might look different. I know for sure, we raided city without resistance every single day for monthes (again: during asian and euro prime time, not us prime time). I give Mexi and Toffi credit tho, they are excellent recruiters and good guild leaders.

Keep in mind that numbers are not everything! A good proof is $!

I would recommend every new player to join Trin. They are genuinely good people and have a crazy amount of knowledge about this game. My first guild was Trin and I left them with Sussex because I thought I have to go the next step some years ago. Today I feel that I betrayed them. They did everything for me and I simply went to an other guild because i thought (!) I have to take the next step. What a mistake from todays perspective. Especially Skye is one of the greatest persons on our shard. One day I will pay my debts.

MNpGOg2.gif

Abiding Dude

Journeyman
oh wow militias doing a great job of keeping guild smalls to prevent zerging! Glad to see everyone kept the zerg mentality after eqms left. bunch of hypocrites sosarians m8

Grug'Bug

Adept
oh wow militias doing a great job of keeping guild smalls to prevent zerging! Glad to see everyone kept the zerg mentality after eqms left. bunch of hypocrites sosarians m8

Representing the larger guild here, we rarely go out pvping in groups more than 5. I really don’t see many other guilds do that either

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
I also think that many players have chars in different guilds as well. I am an orc...and mainly just play my orcs. But I do have chars in a couple of different oomie guilds because I have some good buds in these guilds and every once in awhile I wanna just farm up some shinniez. So while we may count as three accounts each- we really don't play that often in these guilds.

From my observations lurking out and about. Unless a guild is completing a champ spawn or an RDA then usually we only encounter 1-2 players out farming as a unit (or out roaming looking to pk). When we get steamrolled by numbers (or just good pvpers) its because good guilds actually respond to peoples calls for assistance and can mobilize quickly. We know that after klomping a member of some guilds (WERKT, CITY, POWER, $, INC) we gotta move (or set us up a orcish crimping trap) because its likely they will respond in kind to us HAR! .

De Medici

Grandmaster
I also think that many players have chars in different guilds as well. I am an orc...and mainly just play my orcs. But I do have chars in a couple of different oomie guilds because I have some good buds in these guilds and every once in awhile I wanna just farm up some shinniez. So while we may count as three accounts each- we really don't play that often in these guilds.

From my observations lurking out and about. Unless a guild is completing a champ spawn or an RDA then usually we only encounter 1-2 players out farming as a unit (or out roaming looking to pk). When we get steamrolled by numbers (or just good pvpers) its because good guilds actually respond to peoples calls for assistance and can mobilize quickly. We know that after klomping a member of some guilds (WERKT, CITY, POWER, $, INC) we gotta move (or set us up a orcish crimping trap) because its likely they will respond in kind to us HAR! .
Its funny how different the experience of people seem to be. I actually almost never got any respond/call in if killing city. But I actually never see people from orcs either so its probably up to the play time.

I think many us americans who play at their prime also have no clue what happens in the morning and dont know the N guild.

If somebody gets killed and their is no revenge from $n$ its because the person just dont care and dont call in. Why should the biggest pk guild not be able to kill someone who attacks us. Doesnt make sense.

Last edited:

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Its funny how different the experience of people seem to be. I actually almost never got any respond/call in if killing city. But I actually never see people from orcs either so its probably up to the play time.

I think many us americans who play at their prime also have no clue what happens in the morning and dont know the N guild.

If somebody gets killed and their is no revenge from $n$ its because the person just dont care and dont call in. Why should the biggest pk guild not be able to kill someone who attacks us. Doesnt make sense.

Could be man. We have been more 4-9 pm est these day....but starting to get a bit later crew happening as well. Whats your char name...I'll check through the 4k heads locked down in the fort and see if we have met up with you or not HAR!

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic

Aw, thanks De. And don't feel bad. It happens. And that's part of our niche is to work with new people and get them stable so they succeed and find what they love about the game. I don't like when people leave (and been known to rage when someone left to join EQMS, not gonna lie) however, it's only my mother instinct that does that. But my head, I know sometimes people just need something else for their gaming experience than Trin can offer.

Swango

Apprentice
Nice map of Canada. I recognize the North Pole, but didn't realize the population was so high.

Last edited:

Moose Knukle

Neophyte
those aren't accounts @Jibreel_kills - those are players as thats the exact number I see when i login my own guild's population and when Mexi boots someone, it goes down by 1 .

Also, this doesn't really take into account Allies.

For City, there is a small overlap with our largest Ally, T&L

Morning crew ( of which I am apart ) is typically 5-6 players at a champ, sometimes less and probably 5-8 T&L which is late midnight in Seoul

Day Crew starts to get populated with our more main stay American guilds like TSE and S-B\Pets who prefer to farm and do RDA, Dungeon Bosses, T Maps, Paragons etc

Night Crew is a mesch of the Day Crew plus the morning players of T&L as its morning in Seoul

Our PvP is a mess too because there are certain people I ONLY see at Arch Demon and Lich Khan for that 5-10 of intense PvP as its almost always contested

Otherwise, we field max 5-6 but mostly 1-3 at any given point in the day

VANQ fields just as many as us at Lich Khan if not more as an example and n$N pretty routinely outnumbers us at a champ raid, even in the morning crew with T&L online

As someone said, probably the biggest time you see the city zerg is responding to PKs or an IDOC or something or server event, then our true numbers come out but mostly, we are so diverse, we just don't do that much content together and people are constantly coming and going as well - mostly because I think Mexi likes being a boss of city just so he can boot people. Its his true calling in life :D:D:D:D:D

De Medici

Grandmaster
those aren't accounts @Jibreel_kills - those are players as thats the exact number I see when i login my own guild's population and when Mexi boots someone, it goes down by 1 .

Also, this doesn't really take into account Allies.

For City, there is a small overlap with our largest Ally, T&L

Morning crew ( of which I am apart ) is typically 5-6 players at a champ, sometimes less and probably 5-8 T&L which is late midnight in Seoul

Day Crew starts to get populated with our more main stay American guilds like TSE and S-B\Pets who prefer to farm and do RDA, Dungeon Bosses, T Maps, Paragons etc

Night Crew is a mesch of the Day Crew plus the morning players of T&L as its morning in Seoul

Our PvP is a mess too because there are certain people I ONLY see at Arch Demon and Lich Khan for that 5-10 of intense PvP as its almost always contested

Otherwise, we field max 5-6 but mostly 1-3 at any given point in the day

VANQ fields just as many as us at Lich Khan if not more as an example and n$N pretty routinely outnumbers us at a champ raid, even in the morning crew with T&L online

As someone said, probably the biggest time you see the city zerg is responding to PKs or an IDOC or something or server event, then our true numbers come out but mostly, we are so diverse, we just don't do that much content together and people are constantly coming and going as well - mostly because I think Mexi likes being a boss of city just so he can boot people. Its his true calling in life :D:D:D:D:D

Another example of how different people see things. Moose say we outnumber city/t&l and mexi told me he never saw more than 2 $n$ at a champ during asian prime/EST morning (lol). He thinks werkt and city are the only guilds who can do champs alone (at least he told me that). Other people critizes $n$ for doing champs in zergs everyday e.g. ionized etc.. How ever The truth is in the middle but there is actually no day we dont do champs.

Usually some inc guys join us, but at least at asian and euro prime its usually N popping the champs.

How ever if you are in N you can almost champing 24/7 if you want cause there are always people on. Us prime little bit less but with inc no problem. Inc benefits from N in the earlier time and N from Inc for late time est.