Magery needed to mark with scroll

Followill

Neophyte
I used to mark runes with scrolls but since I put to decrease my Magery to train Healing I try to mark runes and "the spell fizzles".

How many Magery is needed to mark with scrolls? :oops:

Kraden

Grandmaster
Magery is needed for all scrolls. Scrolls basically make the user cast the spell as if that spell was two circles lower So if you can only cast third circle spells with your magery. Then u can only use up to lvl five scrolls successfuly

Rippen

Adept
So with that being said, you cannot even utilize recall scrolls on runes already made without some form of magery skill? Or is recall low enough that a scroll will allow you to do the spell without any skill points at all?

Im trying to decided if my build will work without any magery and still allow me to travel by just using the scroll to recall itself.

Kraden

Grandmaster
If you dont want magery and only need it for recall then get a runebook and put the scroll in that. Runebooks take no magery at all. To use the recall scroll outside the book at cast the spell i believe recall is a sixth circle spell so you would need magery sufficient enough to cast fourth circle spells to be able to use the recall 100%
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Magery