Magery instead of remove trap and detect hidden?

wil3ur

Grandmaster
My fisherman ended up being a better pvm than my dexer. I used to bring them both out fishing and bringing up my chests, then I realized summoning a daemon before you do anything and running back and instahiding works great. Provo the mobs cast an EV because manas back, hide again, cast EV when done and just do that repeatedly.

So fare I've only done lvl 1 mibs and maps. :p

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
70 carto to decode any map? I find that really hard to believe. Although I did get mine to 99 or so before decoding with it.

Edit: build I use is 100 cartography, lockpicking, provocation, musicianship, magery, med, eval. For the most part works really well. I normally bring another char just to invis from the get-go and maybe to pass off some loot since you can't carry all the gold and items from higher maps. Solo would work I guess but when you get insta-aggro from 2 balrons and an ancient wyrm while off mount, it's not going to end up well.

Tynder

Master
70 carto to decode any map? I find that really hard to believe. Although I did get mine to 99 or so before decoding with it.

Edit: build I use is 100 cartography, lockpicking, provocation, musicianship, magery, med, eval. For the most part works really well. I normally bring another char just to invis from the get-go and maybe to pass off some loot since you can't carry all the gold and items from higher maps. Solo would work I guess but when you get insta-aggro from 2 balrons and an ancient wyrm while off mount, it's not going to end up well.

Have 70 cartography and have yet to find a map I can't decode. Above a level 3, it may take 5 or 6 tries, but eventually it pops up.