Magery Gains

Fitchy

Neophyte
Ok, so I've got 2 mage type chars. One is a "Pure Mage" he is set up a wizard, the other is a Swordsman with Magic.

I set up a Mana Vamp/Invisibility Macro to skill raise. Parked the Mage in the Brit Crafting Area and set to work Mana Vamping myself. In the space of an hour I gained 5 Magery points and about the same in Resist. Went from 85ish to 90ish Magery.

However, I put my Swordsman in the same place doing the same thing and after 2 hours I have had ZERO Gains. 75.3 Magery and it's stuck there. I did gain like .2 in Resist. This was after casting Invisibilty for an hour with no gains, I switched over to Mana Vamp and let it run for 2 hours.

Mana Vamp was successful about 75-80ish% of the time.

Am I doing something wrong here, is there a Power Hour on this server?

Ghosty

Adept
Did you hit 700 total skill points? You sure you did mana vampire and not mana drain?

Last edited:

Fitchy

Neophyte
Did you hit 700 total skill points? You sure you did mana vampire and not mana drain?

Well, now I feel like an idiot. One would think after playing this damn game for 20 years you'd remember to look at the most obvious thing first. Also explains my Cartography issues as well.

Thanks!