Magery 92-GM in 4 hours

ADabLDo

Apprentice
Ok everyone was telling me to cast Mana Vamp until I was blue in the face. I went to the wrong safe dungeon and cast evs while battling. Kept fed and plugged away. I walked in at 92.2 Magery and started the mana vamp, after draining myself twenty times and only .2 gains I got bored and started casting EVs on the monsters down there, BOOOOM! Gains like I was the main poop stain!!!! I kicked it for less than two hours last night and lil more than two tonight. Steady gains throughout. No pauses except when I forgot to eat. But then off to the races. Now to get me some resists YO!!!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Resist is a bit of pain to get manually - the reality is macroing on yourself, or getting some friends and doing the good old resist party is much quicker and less painful.. 10 people casting mana vamp on you will gm you pretty quick.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
Resist is a bit of pain to get manually - the reality is macroing on yourself, or getting some friends and doing the good old resist party is much quicker and less painful.. 10 people casting mana vamp on you will gm you pretty quick.

Thanks a ton