WTS Magencia City PLOT - SOLD

Lord Core

Journeyman
Outstanding Magencia City Waters Edge Property, that Borders Invasion Map Spawn Area. 14x9, 3 Story Plot, Zero Blockage! (Do not miss your chance to Own the Exclusive Magencia City Property!!!) https://imgur.com/vGQeVzM

Starting Bid: 2 Million
Bid increments: 100k
Buy Out: 4million
(Will Accept Dono Coins at rate of 200k to 1k Dono)
Auction Ends 24 Hours after Last Bid

Last edited:

Lord Core

Journeyman
A Larger Plot does fit in the spot... but the Current invasion map boundary is blocking it from being resized.
if the Invasion map is changed the plot will fit a max storage placement.

StarLord87

Expert
invasion map? You can't create houses inside towns as a player, most of these magencia plots were not ever placed by players, these were the earlier " tier " somewhat year 1-2

RIP DRAKE ROBERTS

either way... EZ 2-3 mill reguardless

tankian

Grandmaster
invasion map? You can't create houses inside towns as a player, most of these magencia plots were not ever placed by players, these were the earlier " tier " somewhat year 1-2

RIP DRAKE ROBERTS

either way... EZ 2-3 mill reguardless
I've been here since beta and I'm pretty sure there were a few spots that players could place a plot that wasn't intended and I think this was one of them. Might have been a 18x18 here that went idoc and when replaced only a small plot was able to fit.
If this was a 18x18 I would offer 10m or more easy. As of right now 2-3m

StarLord87

Expert
that's crazy because I knew Drake Roberts had to pay mega mills from a high end donater year 1, as well as the plot above only had 1 owner up until about a year ago until I put it up for sale

Lord Core

Journeyman
The Plot on the Beach Next to my Plot, Sold recently to Lolitah for 9Million, and it has a house 1 tile away that could potentially provide Blockage.... My Plot has no Blockage... You would think at my Starting Bid Price this plot would generate a lot of interest....

Darn. I just saw that you can’t resize this property. Please remove my last bid and reset to MMAI. Good luck!

But, if no one actually buys it, I’d give you 2M straight up for it. Let me know.

Lord Core

Journeyman
Ok, due to a bid withdrawal, the bid timer has expired, MMAI turns out you got lucky and get the win at 2.5mil...
Contact me on Discord at Ryker Core#9930.
Thanks.

Last edited: