Mage tamer going bard tamer help please

Right now I am a mage tamer I want to go a bard tamer route. What is a good bard tamer temp for Pvm?

Right now I'm

taming
lore
vet
magery
eval
med
resist

was thinking of going

taming
lore
vet
magery
music
provoke
resist?>

or

taming
lore
vet
magery
music
provoke
peace

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
One question you need to ask yourself.......are you planning on going 120 Taming?

Another question......solely pvm? or you want balance? If solely PVM, drop resist for some med and eval

My Tamer, when he's finished....
120 Taming
100 Lore
100 Vet
100 Provo
100 Music
100 Magery
80 Meditation
May steal 15 pts combo'd from pool to add +15 Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

bradley-

Grandmaster
I think I'm a fairly successful bard/tamer.. At least I like to think so :)

If you plan on going to 120 taming/lore, I would suggest:
120 taming
120 lore
100 vet
100 magery
80 meditation
100 provo
100 music

Chances are, you will want a meta pet at some point which will require 120/120. Although, death beetles are also very nice and only require 110/110

kurtis

Grandmaster
I think I'm a fairly successful bard/tamer.. At least I like to think so :)

If you plan on going to 120 taming/lore, I would suggest:
120 taming
120 lore
100 vet
100 magery
80 meditation
100 provo
100 music

Chances are, you will want a meta pet at some point which will require 120/120. Although, death beetles are also very nice and only require 110/110

Do death beetles listen well at 110/110?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
mine is..
gm taming
gm lore
gm music
gm prov
gm vet
gm magery
gm med

i love it right now....but thinking of sometime...way in the future....dropping med down to 80 and go up in taming

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
i tried that too but for me magery didnt do anything helpful. the only magery i actually use is heal, cure, paralyze field (for taming), and gate. i RARELY use anything else.

provo saves my ass a bunch and can control a shit load of spawn if i have to instead if throwing my pets in the middle of em all and hope to keep up with healing.

of course, with a meta pet, im sure u wouldnt have to worry about it.....

My meta is pretty low right now level 3 don't have much time to play, and will be gone for over 3 months so no meta leveling for me. But I do love provoke on my other character.