Mage, Provo, t-hunter skill question.

Johndoe

Neophyte
I' am building a mage t hunter. I plan on GM magery, L.P., cartography, meditation, provo, and musicianship. Thinking on either evaluate intelligence or resist. Heck might do stealth for dungeons and cast invisiblity and stealth. What are your thoughts suggestions and opinions?

Aya'Stigi

Neophyte
Stealth does not work that way, according to the wiki you have to have at least 80 hiding to use stealth. To finish out lockpicking, hiding and stealth are good to have. You can drop them later if you like.
I started my guy with carto, lockpick, hide, stealth, mage, med, remove trap. When digging up higher level chests you need assistance from another character. Though it is fun to stealth around dungeons and such.
I have since dropped hide and stealth and added music and provoke to eliminate the need for assistance.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
When I originally made mine, I went with resist - I only ever solo'd my treasure maps, up to level 5 - that resist saved me more than a few times, always have your daemon up, be willing to move him around on the highest health target, as long as you have mobs provoked, and don't kill off your second last mob before the last one is almost dead, you can be very effective.

With that said - I've put fishing on that template so I can dual use him as a fisher, and took resist off, and while it can be a little rougher on initial level 5 chest pop, I can still get through them not too bad with that daemon up.

Alternatively, you can dual client, and bring a second char to your t-maps to do the damage, to invis your character, so you can virtually put whatever you want as that 7th skill, to make it a viable char for other activities, including removing music/provo and adding remove trap, hiding/stealth if you want him to be a dungeon picker.

Johndoe

Neophyte
Thx for the advice guys. I think i might go with resist so i can solo. After reading your guide i can handle the mele but magic resist to paralize and other spells would be very benificial.