Macro help

Dox

Neophyte
So i got Sallos working,
I can see the "smoothness" and enjoy how quickly you can move things around. When it comes to macros I think I need some help, or maybe its just not possible to do some macros. One macro i'd like is one that poisons your weapon, not (use skill poison, manually select poison, manually select weapon) as this is hard to do while moving at the same time. I do realize there isn't scripting in Sallos like there is in UOS and Razor. If there is a way to do this please let me know below. Also for those of you who love using Sallos in pvp, could you explain why and how it brings an advantage over UOS/Razor? All input is appreciated.

MiNi MaGi

Neophyte
I know this is a 6month old post, but im wanting to know the same info. specifically for poisoning weps on the move. Did you find out anything?

thestand

Grandmaster
Got to do stop and do it manually. Consider it as a meta game in your pvp battle. The faster you can do it the better you are!

MiNi MaGi

Neophyte
Thanks for the responses. Just a couple more questions.

In the normal UO client, you have the ability to change war/peace either by holding down TAB or tapping it.. You could change that via the options tab. I cant find out how to have that kind of setup with Sallos.

Arm/Disarm Weps require 2 hotkeys? 1 for each action? or is there a Arm/Disarm like even the standard UO client had, where it would Arm/Disarm by tapping a set single hotkey.

Final question, is there a way to setup a auto dress hotkey/macro?