Looking for the Owner of THIS HOUSE

Loki_MTD

Master
there is no transaction to facilitate... you have no clue who the owner of this plot is.... stop trying to make yourself believe your own lies

Loki_MTD

Master
and i will find out that you know nothing... i'm not about to walk into it..

if your really do know this person as you say you do, then you contact them... and if you are "Friends" with them as you say you are, then they would have no problems setting something up with you for a finders fee, or broker fee...

but i feel as if my thoughts are going to prove to be correct...

the proof is in the pudding... you have yet to prove to me anything other than the fact that you like to run your mouth about things you know nothing about... you want your credibility back? prove it... other than that.. no one believes you... no one. i dont see a whole bunch of your "friends" jumping to your aide here...

Loki_MTD

Master
I will see that you will never ever purchase this prized piece of land to make a 30x30.

FYI you can buy my 30x30 which is 2 screens west. Offers of over 35m may tempt my interests.

so i went to go piss on your doorstep and it seems we have caught you in yet another lie... there is no 30x30 anywhere around my plots... your really batting 1000 with all these, ever so believable lies.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I always thought that trolls were green, ugly creatures with the intelligence of a half baked potato, yet the majority seem to think that anyone who 'hijacks a thread with the intent of belittling, false guiding, scamming, stealing , insulting' and ANY other potential negative remark towards someone or something, is automatically defined as said green and ugly troll. Surely, any negatives listed above require at least a slither of intelligence to orchestrate any form of social engineering required to gain a pocket full of shiny's. I mean, when was the last time you saw a troll piloting a passenger airline or driving a car?

This is not an attack towards you Loki, was wondering which twat came up the word troll to describe someone or something in a negative manner.

Bloody internet, the tripe that can be found on here can make you pull your own teeth out, I mean, Water fucking bucket challenge? Yup, someone famous decides to pour a bucket of water of their head, blurbles on about something "This is for charity!" and the entire world jacks off like a pneumatic drill, all because they 'think' what they are doing will make a difference. "My name is unoriginal and I have been nominated by a bunch of wankers who want to see me get pneumonia by pouring a bucket of water with ice in it over my head and I will do this because I am the clown in the middle of the circus who wants to shine and be recognised."

Fads, trolls, epics and buckets... No wonder homo sapiens will be extinct or pretty much reduced to a few hundred in the next thirty years.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
I always thought that trolls were green, ugly creatures with the intelligence of a half baked potato, yet the majority seem to think that anyone who 'hijacks a thread with the intent of belittling, false guiding, scamming, stealing , insulting' and ANY other potential negative remark towards someone or something, is automatically defined as said green and ugly troll. Surely, any negatives listed above require at least a slither of intelligence to orchestrate any form of social engineering required to gain a pocket full of shiny's. I mean, when was the last time you saw a troll piloting a passenger airline or driving a car?

This is not an attack towards you Loki, was wondering which twat came up the word troll to describe someone or something in a negative manner.

Bloody internet, the tripe that can be found on here can make you pull your own teeth out, I mean, Water fucking bucket challenge? Yup, someone famous decides to pour a bucket of water of their head, blurbles on about something "This is for charity!" and the entire world jacks off like a pneumatic drill, all because they 'think' what they are doing will make a difference. "My name is unoriginal and I have been nominated by a bunch of wankers who want to see me get pneumonia by pouring a bucket of water with ice in it over my head and I will do this because I am the clown in the middle of the circus who wants to shine and be recognised."

Fads, trolls, epics and buckets... No wonder homo sapiens will be extinct or pretty much reduced to a few hundred in the next thirty years.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
so i went to go piss on your doorstep and it seems we have caught you in yet another lie... there is no 30x30 anywhere around my plots... your really batting 1000 with all these, ever so believable lies.
Bro there is a 30x30 and it is owned by yours truely. I have decorated it to reflect something you do. Can't miss it....

Loki_MTD

Master
Still looking to buy this plot of land... however, the price of what i would pay has been reduced. i no longer need that plot to make my 30x30.

Thank you to whoever let their house fall to give me my first 12x12
Thank you @lambofgodd141 and @Morgy for selling me their pieces of the puzzle,
@tomtheimortal for getting banned and basically letting me have their plot,
@AssHat for the helping hand,
but most of all, thank you @wendy whoppers for being a real douchbag