Looking for Smith bod vendors

AssHat

Grandmaster
the one i usually go to is behind the moonglow scribes. i would like to try and find other out there, but i keep running into empty BOD books. if anyone has some BOD vendor locations it would be appreciated

Fattson

Grandmaster
The best place to look for bods is right here on the forums. Most smiths have their own sell/trade thread going on.

AssHat

Grandmaster
im just looking for low end bods, i just started so im sure i cant afford website prices

but thanx for info

Fattson

Grandmaster
im just looking for low end bods, i just started so im sure i cant afford website prices

but thanx for info
Well what are you looking for? Depending on how low end you're going, you might just get some stuff for free. Despite wanting top dollar for high end bods, most of the guys on the forums enjoy helping new guys get started.

AssHat

Grandmaster
20 ex mace
20 ex hammer picks

i was also gonna look for cheap large weapon bods really anything thats not armor im willing to do

Fattson

Grandmaster
Ok. Start a fresh thread titled something like "Asshat's bod trade/sale thread".

Next. Post on @BeerJedi 's compiled bod trader thread about being added.

Update thread as you see fit.

Profit.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
OMG... i was reading this thread since i was summoned. and i was like, damn Fattson, be an ass won't you. then i saw the OP name...
hahahahhahaha

Lucial

Adept
I've got some BS BOD books on my vendor. As for the empty books, check the filters. A lot of people don't clear them.