Looking for PvP oriented Guild that runs Champ spawns

a timber wolf

Apprentice
Veteran PvP player from the Atlantic shard during AOS-Mondains Legacy. Ran with all the top guilds to include: CyN, HOT, LNR, PVP.

Looking to recreate that experience and join a PvP focused guild that utilizes some form of voice communication.

Currently doing a Poison Swordsmanship build, but may go Lumberjacking instead. Almost finished GMing all my skills, now i just need some people to play with!

PM me.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Veteran PvP player from the Atlantic shard during AOS-Mondains Legacy. Ran with all the top guilds to include: CyN, HOT, LNR, PVP.

Looking to recreate that experience and join a PvP focused guild that utilizes some form of voice communication.

Currently doing a Poison Swordsmanship build, but may go Lumberjacking instead. Almost finished GMing all my skills, now i just need some people to play with!

PM me.

dig around in here and you will find someone http://www.uoforum.com/forums/looking-for-group-guild.18/

*obligatory EQMS plug*

Strigo

Expert
EQMS, $, werkt, and TBA are the most fitting options. Those are in order from most pvp oriented to least, and least champ oriented to most.