WTB Looking for Plant vendors!

Belge

Grandmaster
just north of yew moongate, a screen or two. its usually stocked well, but only natural green colours..

Forgot to grab a pic for ya, but its jhelom north island next to animal pens, called Freya and goddess of Venus goods, there is a big group of vendors clustered on a little house. Plant vendor is called Dr green thumb. I can show you my tea garden which has the full range in person whemever you like.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Mango, you should have asked your fellow guildmember who runs the best plant vendor this shard has ever seen...

But, yeah, Belge (thanks for the shoutout!) is on point with the Emery Garden nod. My shop is 4 screens N of the Yew moongate. My selection is only plain and I've actually been wiped out pretty regularly but I can do custom orders no problem. I'm only missing about 17 seeds out of all 221 so I can do colored, too.

I will say Eternal Dragon has some fantastic pricing, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ludwig, but it is unfortuntely a finite reasource for me. I have a tonne of petals and orange lillies froma big grow session, but man it took it out of me. Had 200 plants at once, bad move for a casual player! Alas I got em all decoed. Ive been near bought out today, I restocked with a bunch more plants if anyone wants.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk