Looking for a new player to help.

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
Looking for a new player to UOF to help today on Thanksgiving.

If your a new player with your young status still, contact me via PM and ill meet you at bank and help you get started.

Would prefer to help someone who is newer to UO but anyone just coming to UOF is welcome.

Kareem

Grandmaster
They'll quit a week later! You gotta show em what they COULD become and give em hope

We HAVE to show them the ROCKSTAR life and not the nerdy accountants!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

vladimer

Journeyman
theres actually a guy running around wbb he is green to uo. i just hooked him up with gear and shit. his name is ragewalker. he really dont know much he played less than a year and just returned.

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
Yeah that was me with him ontop of Yew bank getting him runebooks stock and gold,
Thanks for also helping :)

Really awesome to see the community coming together today, There were people handing out checks randomly, people helping new players and generally just every being nice. Good shit UOF.

vladimer

Journeyman
think i handed u and marly buncha gold last week haha. when marley came to server i hooked him up with regs and macro spot etc lol. marly good ppl

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
think i handed u and marly buncha gold last week haha. when marley came to server i hooked him up with regs and macro spot etc lol. marly good ppl
Yeah in fact you did :) And its appreciated!
Doing my best to pass along all the help ive received since i got here to new players arriving.

hubcap

Grandmaster
idk if it was you or not....but SOMEONE dropped a 50,000 check for me today in the east brit reg shop.

THANK YOU, whomever you were. if my char had tracking.....Id give you props!

;)

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
I would just like to say this man has become a inspiration to me
10734260_768034266566419_2532103180837289721_n.jpg

Thank you Cactus King