Looking for a guide to growing plants

TwistedSix

Journeyman
Do u have any specific questions? I have been growing plants for years, can probably help u out or get you started.

PS: generally u can Google "uo gardening" or anything of the sort to get to guides

Humble_Shark

Apprentice
Do the orange petals really make you immune to poison for 5 min? This work with DP, GRPoison, or just regular poison?

If so, I gotta get me some orange plants!

Kraden

Grandmaster
Do the orange petals really make you immune to poison for 5 min? This work with DP, GRPoison, or just regular poison?

If so, I gotta get me some orange plants!

I dont think it makes you immune, i think they auto cure poison after a tick? not sure and I dont think it works for Lethal/Deadly?

halygon

Grandmaster
I dont think it makes you immune, i think they auto cure poison after a tick? not sure and I dont think it works for Lethal/Deadly?
Correct it just auto-cures after a tick. It works for all poison except lethal.

Also the UO stratics website has detailed info on growing plants.

Abraxas

Neophyte
Do u have any specific questions? I have been growing plants for years, can probably help u out or get you started.

PS: generally u can Google "uo gardening" or anything of the sort to get to guides

Yeah! I have a question. I just started planting and have some at level 4 BUT from yesterday to today nothing changed on all of my plants except for one thing. They all now display a red "!" in the upper right corner. It's scary. ... I looked all over for what that's suppose to mean... found nothing. Yesterday, some had a blue plus sign. Obviously that's a good sign but I still don't know exactly what it means. ??? Hope you can help.

Abraxas

Neophyte
Ohhhhh KAY! So, I noticed that the plants don't develop if you have them sitting in a chest within a chest or something like that. Haven't experimented with it too much, but it seems they're left best in your pack.

TwistedSix

Journeyman
This may be late, but a pro tip is to grow them in your bank. Make a character that holds plants in the bank and simply water/potion them there. Additionally, in your bank they only grown when you login, so if you forgot to login one day they will not be damaged.

halygon

Grandmaster
This may be late, but a pro tip is to grow them in your bank. Make a character that holds plants in the bank and simply water/potion them there. Additionally, in your bank they only grown when you login, so if you forgot to login one day they will not be damaged.
Whaaaa? Mind blown.

So I read some of the guides, and they all said that seeds just come from some monsters...can anyone tell me which monsters those may be?