Logged In Dead

Fitchy

Neophyte
I logged out of my account 2 or 3 days ago and was alive with full health. When I logged in today I'm Dead!

I'd typically deal with it, but I'd just purchased 1k of each Reg and now they're gone.

I would like to know why I died, as my toon was logged off and therefore not physically on the shard.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I logged out of my account 2 or 3 days ago and was alive with full health. When I logged in today I'm Dead!

I'd typically deal with it, but I'd just purchased 1k of each Reg and now they're gone.

I would like to know why I died, as my toon was logged off and therefore not physically on the shard.
Where did you log off at? If not in a house (that you are at least friended to) or an INN, there is about a 2 minute delay before your character actually disappears from the server.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Logged off in Downtown Moonglow, next to the bank, also I'm Green, so It shouldn't be a PK issue.
That's what your problem was. Also, just being Green doesn't make you un-killable. I wouldn't be surprised if the PKer stood just on the other side of the fence and popped you with explosion spells. Those can be used in a guard zone if the caster can escape the guard zone before the timer ends. 2 (maybe 3) of those would drop you.