Lockpicking problem at 76, help!

Gora

Neophyte
I´ve already read the wiki and other posts, but I´m stuck anyway.

I started macroing lockpick with a 50/50 box: raised to 76 in no time, then it stopped for good as expected. I tried to change to my GM made box and I´m not able to try picking it! I don´t gain from the 50 box and can´t try the GM... I suppose I could try a 70/70 box but it would be a pain in the ass to find one...

Could it be that the box I have was made with carp/tink above GM and I just have to find a proper GM made? The one that gave it to me assured me that it was GM...

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Take a look at this thread:

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/super-guide-to-everything-resd-that-for-you.48619/

There are usually vendors that sell Lockpicking "kits" as well. It looks like you probably need the medium crate to lock/pick. Good luck
:D

EDIT: Missed you stated you already checked the threads/guides. Perhaps you missed that one? I honestly just bought a LP kit and stored it away afterward in case I ever needed/wanted another LP character.

Gora

Neophyte
I´ve already checked that thread. I just found easier the way that only used 2 cages, instead of needing a 3rd in the middle.

Anyway, after looking around for a bit, I found a vendor in trinsic with a 65 tinkering box left, so I raised a couple points with that and changed to the GM one.

Thank you!