Lobberworks Bluebook "The Vendor Directory" - 10% complete

Lobber

Adept
so you arent distributing the first 16 copies to the first 16 owners of the malls?
I could do that suggestion... start distribution at the WBB on number 16 through 49. I have serial number 000. The other fifteen donating vendors would get 1 through 15.

Good idea.

Reason I was hesitant is because it is very hard to contact all of them right away, to give them their copy. But if they can get in touch with me and meet me at a specified time and place...

Lobber

Adept
I will update this thread with your vendor and position in book. Once I get done with my job here.

Lobber

Adept
List updated. Any last minute snipes for any vendors who want to move up in the book before all bids are locked?

Lobber

Adept
ToKe Vendors added to the first 50 books.

... I really need to write a Steam Macro to speed this up.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
When seeing your other thread - you didn't even mark 100 books yet????

That is pretty lazy on your part IMO.

This has been going on since what - October?? Back in December you did up until 99.... per your other thread.

I feel bad for the people who donated money for this :rolleyes:

I think it is safe to say that this was just a scam :rolleyes:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
When seeing your other thread - you didn't even mark 100 books yet????

That is pretty lazy on your part IMO.

This has been going on since what - October?? Back in December you did up until 99.... per your other thread.

I feel bad for the people who donated money for this :rolleyes:

I think it is safe to say that this was just a scam :rolleyes:

dude pretty sure he stopped playing, not positive, but i think i seen one of his houses fall....

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
dude pretty sure he stopped playing, not positive, but i think i seen one of his houses fall....

I checked 2 of his houses that I know of - both are still up.

He was also on the forums yesterday.. I don't think he quit UOF.. I just think he quit this project :eek:

He may be in-game on a new name now btw... as most people don't like Lobber. lolz

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
He took a break last i heard.

h6He6Yc.png