LJ Seem op AF

StegcO

Grandmaster
Yes and i like it a lot, unfortunatly its a template that become totally useless if nerfed. even a little bit nerf totally destroy the template

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Expendable

Master
I think another thing that has never been talked about beyond wearing good AR, is most PvP'ers walk around with either magic reflect or protection up, use reactive armor .... yeah , not a popular thing to say most likely, but when the first couple times they hit you only do like what 1 damage? how is that not worth it?

lollo

Grandmaster
Because game mechanics should be balanced around everyone, not just a handful of leet PvPers.

I cannot believe you're dying 1v1 using an axer vs people of your same skill level.

You're simply being outplayed by (much) better players if you're dying 1v1 on an alchy axer (or any dexer for that matter)

I simply won't believe you are THAT bad

lollo

Grandmaster
Wands have been implemented, therefore axers have effectively been nerfed. Next topic, nubblecakes.

Why lol? If anything they got better, how are you gonna kill a dexer that doesn't want ti study on screen to die if he has pots, bandies AND a gheal wand?

StegcO

Grandmaster
bolas are craft-able, $ would love bola tamers
I dont like wands and i dont like bolas

Because i need to buy wands and craft bolas for every char i have

I like to restock some reag or bandage and go to fight

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk