List of Crafting and Skill Bonuses/Benefits

Abraxas

Neophyte
Can't seem to find a list of Benefits you get when you are past GM. I read everything on the Crafting page at: http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/crafting/ and only found clues but nothing specific. Great read tho.

What I would like to know is what kind of bonuses and benefits you get at 105 and not at 100 and what the difference between 105 and 110 is and so on. Mostly I would like to know for carpentry, but it would be nice to know for the other skills, too. Like Lumberjacking and Mining and so on.

Abraxas

Neophyte
Good example. I'm trying to mine shadow stone. But have no clue how many power scrolls I need to do that. Arrrg.

murmer

Neophyte
At 100.0 mining you can mine up to Valortie, you just need to find a Shadow vein in order to get Shadow. What I want to know is how does 105, 110, 115, and 120 affect smelting and how much ore you can dig up?

At 100.0 mining you can mine up to Valortie, you just need to find a Shadow vein in order to get Shadow. What I want to know is how does 105, 110, 115, and 120 affect smelting and how much ore you can dig up?
It allows you to fail less on smelting and Double smelt higher lvl ore from what I understand. I don't think it affects how much ore u dig up

I can validate this.
Less "losses" when smelting valorite is a good thing. - though you can always let a guild mate with higher skill than you do the smelting.

Abraxas

Neophyte
Yeah, you loose about half the valorite when you smelt. So that's great. Thanks for the info.
BTW. I think you thought I meant shadow ORE. I mean the STONE or granite that you can mine when you buy the add on. Seems like I can only mine two types of granite right now but am trying to mine the shadow stone that everyone's raving over. I'm wondering to what level I have to take my miner to do that.

Yeah, you loose about half the valorite when you smelt. So that's great. Thanks for the info.

BTW. I think you thought I meant shadow ORE. I mean the STONE or granite that you can mine when you buy the add on. Seems like I can only mine two types of granite right now but am trying to mine the shadow stone that everyone's raving over. I'm wondering to what level I have to take my miner to do that.
Im pretty sure its the same skill as the metal. I think shadow is 75% mining or 70 You have to mine a shadow node to get shadow stone. Gold for gold stone you get the picture

Last edited by a moderator:

Abraxas

Neophyte
Wow. After I read your post, I went and tried it AGAIN, cause I DID try that before without success. Went through my Shadow book and finally got some. Thanks so much! I can really feel the labor of the rareness of this stuff. LOL. :oops::rolleyes:o_O:confused::mad:;)