List of bugs i find!

Selmarion

Neophyte
Hello admin! I seen small bugs in this shard!
1 I put the dragon's head in the metal chest from paragon, and she was stuck there
2 Same with lap harp its stuck too
3 Animals that you attack other players will be aggressive and run endlessly after players all over the map. If you are dead, they cant be stoped. This makes it impossible to PVP for tamers! Since other players gone your animals in traps. Special types of houses! Im next loos my pets!
4 If you attack your animals you'll be a crime. Maybe you're in a society Greenpeace? =)) If you attack their party members you'll be a crime. But if you'll attack you guild members your not be a crime! ))))
5 If you are attacked a PK in the city and died, after death, the PK can kill you then without punished. And guards is not helping. Happened sometimes!
6. Lava lizards do not eat anything because cant be bonded! Im do this boned with bonded deed!

Thank you! I hope it is possible to fix it! I am very I rely pull the lap harp and the dragon's head coming out of the box! )))

Last edited by a moderator:

Strife

Master
Do you have the box locked down or is the box "locked" and needs to be opened?

The rest of your issues seem to be all normal gameplay.
# 3 - this is called pet trapping and is legal. If you wish to PVP with pets, then be prepared to lose them to traps, etc. They have pet summoning balls for a reason.
#4 Guild members are green and attackable. It has always been this way and is not a bug. Attacking a blue person is a crime, because they are innocent.
#5 You may have ressed too quickly, which still leaves you flagged to that Red. To avoid this, wait a few minutes before you res in the city or better yet bring people to help you.
#6 Some animals don't eat anything and require a bonding deed. Ex - Skeletal steeds are dead and don't eat so you need to use a bonding deed on them.

Selmarion

Neophyte
Do you have the box locked down or is the box "locked" and needs to be opened?

The rest of your issues seem to be all normal gameplay.
# 3 - this is called pet trapping and is legal. If you wish to PVP with pets, then be prepared to lose them to traps, etc. They have pet summoning balls for a reason.
#4 Guild members are green and attackable. It has always been this way and is not a bug. Attacking a blue person is a crime, because they are innocent.
#5 You may have ressed too quickly, which still leaves you flagged to that Red. To avoid this, wait a few minutes before you res in the city or better yet bring people to help you.
#6 Some animals don't eat anything and require a bonding deed. Ex - Skeletal steeds are dead and don't eat so you need to use a bonding deed on them.

Try to attack your animals in the city! =)) And you coming be gray! Its stupid! Why i cant attack my pets legal?
Put the lap harp or dragon head in the metal chest and see what will happen! Its only stuck! All other items can be taken! Dude! Read one more my post! I think you did this bad!

Strife

Master
Try to attack your animals in the city! =)) And you coming be gray! Its stupid! Why i cant attack my pets legal?
Put the lap harp or dragon head in the metal chest and see what will happen! Its only stuck! All other items can be taken! Dude! Read one more my post! I think you did this bad!
If you are not in a guild, you cannot attack your pets in a city. They are blue and therefore innocent. If you are guilded, then issue a command and they will turn green and you can attack them freely.... You become grey to them and they grey to you, but to everyone else you are not grey.

I am not sure what or where this "metal chest" is? Is it in a house, locked down, secured, or is it a random city bank? and sorry if I cant understand your post its probably because your English is a bit off, maybe not your first language.

Messremb

Grandmaster
You need to be in a guild if you want to attack your pets without going grey.

Haven't tried the chest thing but he was asking questions to rule out user error. Maybe this is an issue but I would be surprised.

Also he answered your questions very well. Especially considering how difficult it is to understand you. Rather than telling him he did bad, try rephrasing your issues.

Lastly the only potential bug I see is the chest issue.

I would add that i'm not criticizing your English just pointing out that an inability to understand you is likely not his fault.

Selmarion

Neophyte
If you are not in a guild, you cannot attack your pets in a city. They are blue and therefore innocent. If you are guilded, then issue a command and they will turn green and you can attack them freely.... You become grey to them and they grey to you, but to everyone else you are not grey.

I am not sure what or where this "metal chest" is? Is it in a house, locked down, secured, or is it a random city bank? and sorry if I cant understand your post its probably because your English is a bit off, maybe not your first language.

Thanks for the answers! Metal chest places in the house and he is secured!

SidX

Grandmaster
I'm guessing the chest is locked down and not secure.
Exactly what I was thinking.

OP, try single-clicking the chest and see if it says "locked down" or "locked down & secure". If you just lock down a chest, any individual item(s) you put into the chest will also be locked down inside of the chest and need to be individually unlocked/released one by one.

For containers, always use "I wish to secure this". This option locks down the chest, but you will be able to freely grab and drop items into it (like you can do in your bank box).

If you knew that already and it's not the issue, try paging a GM. They may be able to "unfreeze" the item(s) in the chest.

Selmarion

Neophyte
Hi guys! Thanks for the different ideas to solve the problem! I realized what was the problem. My friend picked up the box is too high! When I lowered the box with a decorator, all was good! But it is strange! Little things I could get. Only great things stuck.