Lich Lord Paragon

Griz

Journeyman
So... how do us normal people kill Lich Lord Paragons without fancy dragons and such?

I play a bard/archer and tried to provo onto a Rotting Corpse and even with the RC and me raining arrows I barely made a dent. And he just dispels EVs so I'm not gonna waste that mana/scrolls.... Am I missing something? Do I need to find a Silver Awesome Vanq Liche Lord smasher bow?

halv

Grandmaster
For soloing him it's better to have a meta talisman or meta pet.

I tank him with my vivify demon and flamestrike him using a silver slayer spellbook.
With my dexxer is much faster. Keep magic reflection up and start hitting him over and over with my silver slayer quarterstaff. He is not hitting hard, but his spell casting is fast. Silver slayer armor is very helpful.

IMO a rotting corpse paragon is much harder to kill.

Memphist

Grandmaster
with a normal silver slayer bow it shouldnt be a problem and with your bard it should work great. No meta is needed.

folo

Neophyte
with a normal silver slayer bow it shouldnt be a problem and with your bard it should work great. No meta is needed.

^-- This, a slayer or very high end regular bow is pretty much required. I don't think a regular exceptional bow could even outdamage the life regen.

It's a 3-10 minute job with a plain silver bow and 100/100 Archery/Tactics.