Level 7 Tmap?

Jakaro

Master
I may be mistaken, but did I read something about a level 7 t-map being created sometime in the last 6 months or so? If so, which monsters spawn with them? What monsters spawn when they're dug up? What's in ze chest?

batman

Grandmaster
I keep hearing about this mystical lvl 7 tmap lol.. Only thing i have actually heard was its on test but no 1 knows were it comes from what it spawns and whats inside the chest.. Hell i dont know if its really even on test

Decoy

Grandmaster
Only the hardest mobs dropped them. I believe it went by the HP of the mob. For the most part it was only obtainable from Paragon + Xmas mobs. So not just paragon and not just Xmas spirit, but both of those modifiers together. Those are typically VERY difficult mobs. Obviously the Xmas mobs are no longer spawning, but the next holiday ones should have a chance again (perhaps in April with Easter).

Right now, I believe Arch Demon and Lich Khan chests can contain them. I got one a day or 2 ago from Arch Demon chest.

account51

Master
From what I've heard they aren't worth the rarity. Can anyone confirm? They should have something very rare, or a chance for it, for only having a few on the server.

lollo

Grandmaster
From what I've heard they aren't worth the rarity. Can anyone confirm? They should have something very rare, or a chance for it, for only having a few on the server.

Well maybe they do have a chance at something rare and we just don't know. There are maybe 5 people on the server who have completed one, I say it's still too early to judge. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another half assed thing, but let's wait a couple of months

account51

Master
Well maybe they do have a chance at something rare and we just don't know. There are maybe 5 people on the server who have completed one, I say it's still too early to judge. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another half assed thing, but let's wait a couple of months
I hate the concept of we need to figure it out on our own. So I could sell one, then the next day it would come out that item bless deeds drop in them. Wish we could just have an answer.