WTS * Level 7 TMap * Insidiously Drawn Treasure Map (Auction)

SidX

Grandmaster
Up for auction is an Insidiously drawn treasure map (level 7).

S/B 5k

Minimum bid increments of 5k

Auction will end 24 hours after last bid..

If you don't have a forum account, I can take bids through D!scord but will have to post the bid screenshot here to be fair!

4kDryNa.jpg

SidX

Grandmaster
@SidX I just came back from a few months break, what creatures are dropping these new lvl 7 maps?
Honestly not too sure, I got this one from a Lord Blackthorn paragon chest that dropped during the 5th anniversary event last week. I bought the chest from Iniak, cracked it open, and this was inside :)

Current bid 200k! Auction will end at 5:40pm ET today if no other bids are received!

The End

Master
These tmaps have comparable loot to level six tmaps. The monsters it spawns are insidious werewolves. Balron s and a couple other types that will one hit a player(irritating) so be ready to rez a lot. The monsters are unprovokable and can kill meta dragons in like 4-7 hits as they have like 3000 str. There was a few of these tmaps dropping around Christmas time off spirit paragon arch demon and dungeon bosses champ bosses when they weren’t supposed to. I know level zero did one as I helped him do it and he was all none impressed by the loot being so similar to doing a lvl 6 but being worlds apart in difficulty. Just some info on the map for those interested since everyone seems to be ????

Jakaro

Master
"THE END" JUST TRYIN' TO DISSUADE US, SECRETLY THERE IS MAD L00TS INSIDE LIKE GOLDEN BLESSED DAGGERS THAT ARE SPELL CHANNELING AND GIVE +25 TO STRENGTH AND OVERALL HAPPINESS

Young Star

Grandmaster
Tested an insidious map on test center. made around 30k gold. The most dangerous mob is the insidious ancient wyrm with 3k strength. It munched through my spider very quickly. The rest were strong but still manageable. The items are, like previously mentioned, similar to a lvl 6. Eppy says he still wants to work on them but i dont know if that means different loot or just the mechanics of their location generation. The only person I heard that got one on the live server did so from a holiday paragon that would normally from a lvl 6 if it wasnt a holiday mob.

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
These tmaps have comparable loot to level six tmaps. The monsters it spawns are insidious werewolves. Balron s and a couple other types that will one hit a player(irritating) so be ready to rez a lot. The monsters are unprovokable and can kill meta dragons in like 4-7 hits as they have like 3000 str. There was a few of these tmaps dropping around Christmas time off spirit paragon arch demon and dungeon bosses champ bosses when they weren’t supposed to. I know level zero did one as I helped him do it and he was all none impressed by the loot being so similar to doing a lvl 6 but being worlds apart in difficulty. Just some info on the map for those interested since everyone seems to be ????
Hmm, gonna have to try one with my disco tamer