WTS Level 4 meta pet + meta ball (If nobody buys it tonight, I will be taking this off the market. )

Avarice

Grandmaster
Ha. Wouldn't be any fun if it was already leveled IMO. But that's just me I guess.

Yeah but, the fun goes away and turns into grind pretty quickly. Why not make the fun during the actual fun and profitable levels. 1-3 cant farm shit that well.

Adramelech

Master
Yeah but, the fun goes away and turns into grind pretty quickly. Why not make the fun during the actual fun and profitable levels. 1-3 cant farm shit that well.

Agreed. You are looking at over 5 million HP worth of mobs killed. Level 4+ is when you can start taking it out with your Nightmare/WW and farming the stuff you did with a Dragon/WW before. This is a great damn deal.

Adramelech

Master
I really don't think anyone has gold right now. Or they are hording it to drop the price of dono coins or holding out for meta relics? It's been bizarre lately.

Avarice

Grandmaster
yea the two events that took place added a lot of items, people wanted them and everyone went broke buying cool new stuff. then the rest are just plain stingy :)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I think the problem is the people who know the value of some training all have a dragon already and those that want to buy one don't realize the value of it.
The 3m meta stone is something people think they will get down the road but it is really a must have.
All in all I think the people left looking for dragons right now just want to get in as cheap as possible and then go from there.

vladimer

Journeyman
tbh i heard if we see anyone selling meta in any stage its a scam because they supposed to revert back to a hatchling once transferred

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
As a side note there is no way to tell if a relic is on the pet or how much xp on current level or on relic so a little faith would be involved in a sale with those factors but as this acution is for a lvl4 no xp and no relics it is safe to bid away.

Avarice

Grandmaster
As a side note there is no way to tell if a relic is on the pet or how much xp on current level or on relic so a little faith would be involved in a sale with those factors but as this acution is for a lvl4 no xp and no relics it is safe to bid away.

I dont have any relics on it, and I can confirm I am at 110k/750k points into the 4th level with a screenshot

Desi

Grandmaster
I think the problem is the people who know the value of some training all have a dragon already and those that want to buy one don't realize the value of it.
The 3m meta stone is something people think they will get down the road but it is really a must have.

This.

Also a guildie and I swapped our meta-pets and stones (mine was Stage II and his was ahead at Stage III) without any fuss.

(Btw from October 6th):

[13:34:56] <Lex> Adam it is possible to trade meta-pets correct? without them going back to egg
[13:35:09] <Lex> a guildie and i are about to swap our pets and meta-stones.
[13:35:27] <Adam_> trading pets will reset your current xp on that pet
[13:35:31] <Adam_> level will stay the same
[13:35:43] <Lex> gotcha.

Hambeast

Adept
Shoot... this pet is worth at least 8-9m just for the egg and meta alone you're looking at ~7 mil. Not to mention the hours or time spent on the dragon training it up.

Salsa

Grandmaster
It's a weird market for these right now... All of us rich folks already bought ours and now we are all looking for relics.

That being said, this is definitely worth 8+mil. Getting it to level 4 is not easy, and is incredibly boring. Good luck with the sale!