Let's bring Chinchirorin to UO.

Hydrak

Master
Gambling game that could simply be an item created that rolls 3 dice instead of 2 or built into a game for the brit tables.

Chinchirorin is a dice game played by two or more players, using three regular dice and a bowl.

Rules
A player rolls all three dice simultaneously into the bowl.

The aim of the game is to get two dice to land on the same number. The remaining number will be that player's 'score'. This score is compared to the score of the other player and the highest scoring individual wins.

Each player only gets 3 rolls to get a score.

If both players end up with the same score, both players must place an additional bet and continue the game. If a player fails to make any score at all, His score will be considered 0 and will effectively lose the game unless his opponent/opponents also rolls at 0 at which point they will bet again and continue rolling for a new score.

Alternative *If both players end up with the same score, or fail to make any score at all, it's called a draw and neither one of them wins. The money has to be wagered anew for another game.*

Special Rolls

If a player gets three of the same number (2, 3, 4, 5 or 6), This is called a storm and beats and single number rolled. However, if a player gets three ones, they will automatically lose. each opponent who has not already rolled, will have to roll once instead of three times to see if they also get 3 ones, which would initiate a continuation of the game.

Moreover, rolling 4-5-6 will automatically win, On the contrary, rolling a 1-2-3 is an automatic loss, each opponent who has not already rolled, will have to roll once instead of three times to see if they also get an 4-5-6 or a 1-2-3, which would initiate a continuation of the game.

These are in no way the classic rules of the game, but a rendition of what me and my friends put together when we play. I think it would be a cool addition to the game from a gambling with friends standpoint. The original rules are much more harsh, such as triple payouts.