Legendary Tomb Robber

ROO17

Neophyte
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I posted on introduction part of the forum as well, I am an old(32)) UO player from Turkey, I had played on every big shard of Turkish UO starting from 99 and recently I have been playing on UOF for a month now I guess. I have tried warrior, thief and now I've just created my mage. Other than nice population number on this server, I want to say that it is very great mixture of old UO sytle(which I like most, no insure, high adrenaline briefly) with some new mechanics, thanks to everyone who spent time and worked on this system.

I want to share with you something that I found in the Young Dungeon today, I was playing with my mage, working on some macros, working on things that i forgot in time etc. killing shades, skeletons, tomb robbers.

In one of the tomb robber body, I saw a metal chest, first I thought it was a standart drop for this server, a locked level 1 treasure chest for new players, normally i wasnt going to take it, but i left clicked once to get its name, and guess what it was not a locked chest but a paragon drop chest from a blood elem. I opened it immediately, thinking it was empty, however this chest included the following:

-Cutlass [Indestructable/Vanquishing/Exceedingly Accurate]
-Broadsword [Vanquishing/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Broadsword [Substantial/Vanquishing/Eminently Accurate]
-Broadsword [Indestructable/Vanquishing/Supremely Accurate]
-Katana [Durable/Vanquishing/Accurate/Deadly Poison:10]
-Katana [Vanquishing] x2
-Katana [Durable/Vanquishing]
-Katana [Substantial/Vanquishing/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Halberd [Indestructable/Vanquishing/Supremely Accurate]
-Halberd [Substantial/Vanquishing/Eminently Accurate]
-Halberd [Substantial/Vanquishing/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Halberd [Indestructable/Vanquishing/Supremely Accurate]
-Bardiche [Indestructable/Vanquishing/Supremely Accurate] x3
-Bardiche [Substantial/Vanquishing/Exceedingly Accurate]

-Halberd [Exceptional]
-Halberd [Durable/Power/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Halberd [Durable/Power/Accurate]
-Halberd [Power]
-Halberd [Power/Exceedingly Accurate]
-Halberd [Fortified/Power/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Bardiche [Indestructable/Power/Accurate]
-Bardiche [Massive/Power/Accurate] x2
-Bardiche [Massive/Power/Exceedingly Accurate]
-Bardiche [Power/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Bardiche [Substantial/Power/Accurate]
-Bardiche [Durable/Power]
-Bardiche [Power]
-Katana [Indestructable/Power/Accurate/Deadly Poison:5]
-Katana [Exceptional/Elemental Health]
-Katana [Power]
-Katana [Massive/Power/Surpassingly Accurate/Deadly Poison:7]
-Katana [Power/Eminently Accurate]
-Katana [Exceptional/Fortified/Might/Surpassingly Accurate] x28
-Cutlass [Power/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Broadsword [Substantial/Power]
-Scimitar [Power/Accurate]
-Scimitar [Durable/Power/Exceedingly Accurate]
-Viking Sword [Power/Accurate]
-Longsword [Indestruble/Power/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Longsword [Durable/Power/Surpassingly Accurate]
-Executioner's Axe [Power/Eminently Accurate]

I don't know if these items have significant value or not there are some facts that i know:

-The chest is 568 stones, so you can not carry with you (I made 3 trips to bank to get all loot),
-You need to be young to enter the dungeon and your loot comes to your backpack if you die, so its not possible that it could have been looted from a young player's corpse.
-You can not force put items into NPC's backpacks
-NPCs can loot from corpses nearby but I don't know if they can loot items standing on the ground.

So here are my guesses:
1) Some kind of bug
2) This guy was legendary robber, he robbed the items from the graves of all nobles, and can carry more than everyone on this world,
3) Some newbie but grinder guy transferred these items to his young character, and put them on bettle/packhorse thinking they would be also blessed and lost the loot after bettle/packhorse died, robber looted from its corpse,
4) Some really good guy gave a bettle/packhorse and these items to his young character, and put the chest on the ground(dont know if they can take from ground) or let his bettle/packhorse die intentionally so legendary robber got them, to make favor to other people.

Mine is no:4 so I want to thank the guy who made this but still there may be something that I don't know,
If its bug or something, you may find items in my house for removal,

Whats your idea?

Attachments

• Legandary Tomb Robber.jpg
    Legandary Tomb Robber.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 5