WTS LEGENDARY Title Lady/Lord of Damned

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
s/b 2mil
Buyout 3 Mil.

Ends 48 hours after last Bid

Legendaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rarest of the rarest and one of the only cool titles deserving of a real manly man!

zladydamned.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Titles easy to get... i jus bought one for 300k not even 5 mins ago (almost bought for 1.4m lol, ty xtina!)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hey who knows, maybe there's only one maybe there's more.

I just bought twelve charges of Valorite runic hammers and I'm selling a blaze dragon egg. Paid 100k per charge and I'm asking 25m for the egg....eye roll.

Old azz no one is ever going to take you seriously in any capacity so why even bother to argue? Especially when here you are again attempting to damage someone else's auction you piece of shit.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster

I just bought twelve charges of Valorite runic hammers and I'm selling a blaze dragon egg. Paid 100k per charge and I'm asking 25m for the egg....eye roll.

Old azz no one is ever going to take you seriously in any capacity so why even bother to argue? Especially when here you are again attempting to damage someone else's auction you piece of shit.

You know I like you Bro but seriously... don't feed the troll lol. Or admit you enjoy it and stop asking him to stop doing this!!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't enjoy what he posts. I enjoy crushing what he posts and making him look like a *, which...granted...wouldn't be possible without him.

Poor guy don't know how to act.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster

Im happy hes so jelly he bid 1.3 mil was about to go higher when I bid 1.4 mil and stalked marys dog at docks so he can fast sell it to me before so low wakes up from his breast feeding session. Now he can have it for 4 mil.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Im happy hes so jelly he bid 1.3 mil was about to go higher when I bid 1.4 mil and stalked marys dog at docks so he can fast sell it to me before so low wakes up from his breast feeding session. Now he can have it for 4 mil.
I never had 1.3 u fukn *... i was bidding it up cuz i saw u wanted it

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
[QUOif uE="so-LOW, post: 303544, member: 7620"]I never had 1.3 u fukn *... i was bidding it up cuz i saw u wanted it[/QUOTE]
Lol If you look someone on thebold thread bid 2 mil already lol. Anyways ill hold it a few weeks and sell again like I did the wretched title which I got 3 mil for it easily.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Ain't no title worth 4mil. Hell ain't no title worth a mil.

Try the Bobby route and add some OMG's, might help.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Salsa is not my favorite but he makes a decent point.

Love that old azz openly admits to spite bidding up peoples auctions (how emotionally scarred can you be to do that? seriously...) and gets away with it every time.

I mean I'd feel stupid too if I had to make 3 forum accounts for getting perma banned, but staff must feel extra sorry for that guy to let him be as douchey as he is.