Legendary Hammer Recipes

Bromista

Grandmaster
?? Jakaro youuuu bastard!

I do understand and appreciate the whole "we want the community to figure things out for themselves/don't wanna give away all the details and ruin the mystery" mentality that UOF staff has...but a couple hints would be greatly appreciated...amirite?

Jak is a noble individual, how dare you compare the likes of him with trolls or orcs! I'm sure, he obtained them as a service to someone who wasn't being careful about holding on to them.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I'm not necessarily sure I believe him but I'm entertaining what he has to say for the time being.

I mean, didn't he just come back from a long leave of absense? Makes you wonder...

And aren't RDA's fucked up right now? The same gate to a finished RDA has been up in Ice dungeon for like a friggin' week or so. I am under the impression that this is where the important stuff comes from as I haven't seen runes or crystals come from anywhere else so I imagine recipes will follow suit.

Pfft....I have been taking lessons from Jak, as in, his and my playstyle overlap, but I am observing him and learning to improve my skillz.

Jakaro

Master
I obtained another recipe yesterday while fighting:

3 8oz cream cheese
2 spicy rotel (drained)
1 pound of ground beef (seasoned)
frank's red hot sauce

mix that shit together and you get some delicious dip. perfect to eat while using your legendary hammer.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I obtained another recipe yesterday while fighting:

3 8oz cream cheese
2 spicy rotel (drained)
1 pound of ground beef (seasoned)
frank's red hot sauce

mix that shit together and you get some delicious dip. perfect to eat while using your legendary hammer.
Aaaaaand there it is!

Thanks for the lols Jak.