Legendary Crafting Changes

Liberty

Grandmaster
Question about the Enchanted Archway.

Does it only teleport you within the confines of the house it is connected to?

For instance, if I or a friend owned the house next to the one with the Archway could we set it to teleport us to the other house?

hE58F4811

C

Carl

Question about the Enchanted Archway.

Does it only teleport you within the confines of the house it is connected to?

For instance, if I or a friend owned the house next to the one with the Archway could we set it to teleport us to the other house?

Only the house it's placed inside.

Desi

Grandmaster
Pretty exciting developments. I squee'ed a bit over that decorative armor. And an operational cannon! I actually feel motivation to focus on my crafters again.

Bromista's back!

Well, well. Look at what the cat dragged in.

1afa1fd7a9f47dad475ae1c6ad748077.jpg

Welcome back, Brom.

Great job team. I'd like to see this expanded. Maybe with 120 carp and tailoring making hanging studded armor, and with 120 bs and carp making hanging swords. I think it would be cool if the recipe included a item that would name the hanging item. Like if my mule created it it would be labeled Hanging Studded tunic crafted by bla bla. Or if someone wanted there indestructible invulnerable armor it would say that.

Love the singing ball. Was talking to adam about this at the Tournament a few weeks ago. I had no idea he would run with it so quickly! Pure Awesomeness! Hope it makes every sound in game like the old one I had :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah everything else we know how it drops, on certain monsters and whatnot. How about the recipes?

Looks like they are only obtainable through random drops at champs?

And once one has a recipe...are they one-time use? Able to be added to a hammer and stays with the hammer? Or possibly just reveals the recipe to the user and is transferrable to othercrafters?

Last edited by a moderator: