Leaving UO. Giving away all my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brun

Novice
That list of people whom Jesus will damn in Zukas sig kinda sounds like some boss guild names....
"The Fornicators"
"The Backbiters"
"The Covetous"
"Whoremongers"
"All Liars"
Btw whats a whoremonger, a pimp or a prostitutes steady customer?

FYI, he took that from http://www.landoverbaptist.org/ a POE SITE.

He may think he's being a Poe here, but since this ISN'T A FORUM THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION, he just comes across as an ass, since he is deliberately trying to start problems.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
This is the dumbest thing you've written to date.

I'm much further ahead now that I have my pretty tribal mask BTW so I guess you're right.
Dude i dont know about you but all of Sosaria is my oyster since getting that tribal/layered deer combo... Balrons hari kari as i approach, Lich Lords farm themselves for me, and PKs auto polymorph into squirrels when within spell casting range..

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
That list of people whom Jesus will damn in Zukas sig kinda sounds like some boss guild names....
"The Fornicators"
"The Backbiters"
"The Covetous"
"Whoremongers"
"All Liars"
Btw whats a whoremonger, a pimp or a prostitutes steady customer?

Bro if you've never gone out and mongered some whores then you haven't lived

LSDjay

Grandmaster
@Tonyfromatlantic

Bank all you can bank, sell your houses.
Whatever valuables u have left hold a lottery, place a vendor and sell boxes for whatever amount of cash.

That way u dont have to refresh, and can come back easily after the summer is over.

Kael-Sp

Novice
I agree with banking all your important gear and gold. Have some fun with the rest whether it be a sponsored tournament, idoc house drop or just fucking with people at the bank.

Serial Killerz

Being able to play uo again was a lot of fun. I had a lot of good times playing. Never thought I would gm taming again let alone 2 more times. And collected a lot of different items including a keep and a 18x18 with Lots of statues blessed clothing and tons of other stuff. Looking for ideas of how can give this stuff away. Don't want to give stuff to people who already have alot. But don't want people taking it who don't know the value of the stuff. Anyone have any ideas? If there is something you want post below with a message of why I should give it to you.
Ps I'm not giving all my stuff to just 1 person.
Like u i returned just 60 days ago and i struggle to make money as my 2 sons play with me as well and spend all my gold training toons.. Id love to get a boost in game and i will not quit or sell ur items. We all play daily and i did play osi for 8 years. This server is my new home for sure.. Thanks and lmk if u could assist me with anything. I just placed my first house the other day.

Keno W.

Expert
I have about 1/4 of all the statues in-game and am trying to eventually get a full collection- I would appreciate and keep any and all statuettes gifted if you have any. I'm not very rich at all but wouldn't consider me broke either.

Think I'm going to to do like alot of people have said and just bank most stuff. I guess I may get the urge to play again one day. And maybee run around brit bank and give some things away as well. I'll post up both houses soon for sale soon.

Panduh

Novice
Man, I'd buy that house, hahaha, been trying to get my hands on a moderately sized max storage for a while.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Guy hasn't responded to thread in days, people are just talking about other things, locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.