Leather Gathering

Gok'gor

Apprentice
Please consider allowing leather to be cut on corpses. This is one of the only places I've played where you have to pull the leather off and cut it on the ground prior to putting it in your pack. Gathering leather is a shitty job either way but it could be slightly less shittier :D

Thanks!

-Gok

You can put it in your pack and then turn it to leather........I'm sure there is a way to macro the piss out of it too.....

Please consider allowing leather to be cut on corpses. This is one of the only places I've played where you have to pull the leather off and cut it on the ground prior to putting it in your pack. Gathering leather is a shitty job either way but it could be slightly less shittier :D

Thanks!

-Gok

You are right sir!
With that little fix I'd brighten any leather gatherer day.

Gok'gor

Apprentice
You can put it in your pack and then turn it to leather........I'm sure there is a way to macro the piss out of it too.....

The leather is much heavier uncut so you can do this early in your gathering run. After you've killed a few animals you're back to cutting it on the ground.

Riversilk

Master
not working here, i have both a dagger and a skinning knife on me and it doesn't auto cut.
Would be a nice alternative though... props on this suggestion too? :D

Well, I'll have to agree - it's possible for metal ore, so why not leather? :)
Cutting it while on the ground, rather than having to move it to your inventory would be a slight ease-of-living improvement